for Rise of the Darkness

4/11/2019 c1 10sakuralovelight
Um... I can't find Next Generation... Where can I find it?
7/22/2012 c16 7Taeniaea
cool story
4/19/2012 c12 12Tess'ika
Ahsoka vs. Ahsoka sooo epicly entertaining
9/22/2011 c16 2Wolf2
Sorry that i havent left a review in a while and well the lastest chapters are awesome and great.
9/19/2011 c16 4patattack
nice chapter. the fight was cool (very climactic), and so was the ending. I really pity hanataro (always getting bused and stuff like that). Anyway, good chapter and keep it up with your work.
9/19/2011 c16 20General Maraxus
It was my pleasure to assist you with this story my friend :) I hope the readers enjoy reading it as much as I did. Yep now the ball is in my court for the next installment in our series. Can't wait.
9/16/2011 c15 4patattack
wicked stuff dude! The fusion of Talsein and Isamu is very cool! Looking forward to the next chapter.
9/12/2011 c14 patattack
WICKED! Loved the chapter, though it seemed kind of strange that Hanako would be so distant from earth and all the people (but I suppose it could be because of her becoming head-captain). the bit with toshiro being made fun of was nice. Anyway, all around good chapter, and keep it up!
9/9/2011 c13 patattack
Okay, creepy part at the end there. But, the rest was still good. By the way, I liked the part at the other chapter when Victor changed one arm into a cannon and the other to a sword.
9/6/2011 c12 2Wolf2
Great chapter and like how raven turned back.
9/5/2011 c12 4patattack
Wicked chapter. the way ahsoka beat her evil sides was cool! And Isamu's trick for surviving was also cool. Very much looking forward to the next chapter.
9/2/2011 c11 2Wolf2
Great chapter.
9/2/2011 c11 4patattack
That is some serious stuff there. Wonder exactly how it'll turn out .(I don't suppose Talsein will jump in to save any of them?)
8/31/2011 c10 2Wolf2
Cool chapter and I guess darkripa now has a powerful ally.
8/29/2011 c10 4patattack