for Crowning Jewels of England

4/5/2019 c2 andjelija.nenic
11/8/2016 c3 andjelija.nenic
10/15/2012 c5 2Randichele
This was an amazing story.
9/8/2012 c4 36Pinklove21
Very nice story :)
6/25/2012 c4 lynn422
Great chapter.
10/30/2011 c4 5Sirisha23
Amazing story. I really enjoyed reading this story. I loved it when Anne gave birth to their son and heir Edward and two daughters and heiresses Elizabeth and Eleanor. It was sad when Eleanor died. I loved it when Anne gave birth to twins named Cecily and Richard. I loved the relationships between Anne and Henry but also the ones between Elizabeth and Philip, Mary and the Duke, and Elizabeth and Edward. I loved that Henry never married Jane but that he realized that the right wife for him is Anne but it was sad after Eleanor's death and Jane became Henry's mistress and gave birth to his son Thomas. This story is wonderfully well written. I really loved that you didn't have Henry have Anne and George beheaded. Thanks for writing this story. Good job on this story. Keep up the great work. Good luck on all your future endeavors on writing more fanfiction stories.
8/24/2011 c4 4Lily Anne Rose
Everything was tied up nicely. Thank you, it was lovely. Of course it being AU it was different and a little unbelieveable but not in a way too. Henry still had his faults, everyone didn't live happily ever after (Eleanor) and still had a sense of real-life to it. Thanks for being a writer worth reading, cause I was a bit afraid at first it would be a Mary Sue story ut it wasn't.

Can't wait to see more from you!

Lily Anne Rose
8/24/2011 c4 17the dark euphie
very cute:)
8/19/2011 c3 the dark euphie
That was a little too cookie cutter for my liking; but it was still quite good. At least there weren't five this time; Poor Anne really would have died from that.
8/19/2011 c3 Nicole Lovely
Loved it
8/19/2011 c3 Resistance
They good chapters please update
7/27/2011 c2 9Fleur24
""So Henry walks up behind Lady Blount to say in a quiet voice not wanting to disturb either of his newborn children "Lady Blount, please allow me to hold my daughter Princess Elizabeth"

"Of course your majesty," says Lady Blount while following the commands of her king noticing, so she hands the infant princess over to her father waiting arms.

With Elizabeth in his arms asleep peaceful, Henry walking over to a seclude corner of the nursery to sit down in a chair that Anne hand pick out where they will spend time with their child.

Moments after Henry was with Elizabeth in his arms, when Lady Carey carries over her nephew Edward to place him in empty arm of his father."' AWE HOW SWEET!

Elizabeth, Edward and Eleanor. Lovely name choices.
7/27/2011 c1 Fleur24
""Immediately knowing what she wants to name her daughter, Queen Anne says "Elizabeth after our mothers" and King Henry silently nods in approval of the Princess's name.

Thinking out loud, he says "Elizabeth. For our Prince he shall be named Edmund, no Edward the Prince of Wales"

All across England people where toasting Prince Edward and Princess Elizabeth."" Two is a good number.

Henry must have be a bit shocked at the news of his third child. In my opinion, five children at once is a bit much, but that is why this is your story and not mine.
7/27/2011 c2 17the dark euphie
I'd still worry about the bleeding, triplets are tough to have and the bleeding can be double what a normal birth is. Two daughters and a son, Henry must be proud.
7/25/2011 c1 ggghhhaaarrr67