FanFiction.Net
for Wings, Rings and Interspecies Flings

3/6/2020 c1 AdriLAAAxo
The rest of this story can be found crossposted and completed on archiveofourown by ladyknightanka.
7/30/2016 c2 Qwerty
Positive characterization of Michael!? Do my eyes dare deceive me!? Please, you said you had more, update! I'm in love with this ridiculous crack!
8/8/2014 c2 11Lady Shadow Walker
Please, Please, update this story if you get a chance! It's been a very long time since you updated, but I would love to read more if at all possible!
6/16/2014 c1 89BurnThoseEyesBlue
I love this! Please update soon!
3/12/2014 c2 Guest
Love it
2/27/2014 c2 Guest
This is really awesome! I love your writing style and the way you charactize Adam! I really like this story and hope to see the third chapter soon! :D
1/18/2014 c2 21stseventeen
this is wonderful, please, please do come back :)
12/22/2013 c2 36The Third Biker Scholar
oh my! wow, I have to wonder how kill rapheal will affect things with cas. how will the Winchesters deal now? will sam get his soul back, and how? and poor adam. I hope the kid gets a better deal than he's had. can't wait to read more!
9/2/2013 c2 Sage Dans Les Lys
Oh my god, I'm in love with Adam even more so than before! Can't wait to read more.
8/16/2013 c2 4FTA92
I dunno why, but I trust you will update this story someday! ;)
7/16/2013 c2 2TheMysticWolf36
Holy Roman Empire, this is amazing! Most Adam-gets-out-of-Hell-and-falls-in-love fics are really angsty and depressing for most of it, but this is cute and funny and adorable and sweet and all around fluffy. I am very much enjoying this. I especially like your characterization of Michael. Most people make him harsh and manipulative, but you've made him sweet and innocent and concerned and adorable. It's very cute. I'm also excited to see some whipped!Michael (because that just sounds even cuter, and quite frankly hilarious). Literally this entire chapter I was making this face: OwO except for that one part in the shower when I was making this face: *w* I can't wait to read the next chapter. (I'm also hoping for a reason to make this face: *3* because that means /very/ good things, if you know what I mean) Great job, this is absolutely fabulous! (Also, I will luv u forever if you get the Holy Roman Empire thing!)
6/24/2013 c2 1Rudetrashbag
This is very cute.
I like it.
2/22/2013 c2 1Hibarilova18
This is so good. I can't wait for Adam to have to explain to Michael about why he had to kick him out... If he does, I mean. Will there be sex? The Adam on the bottom kind? Please? Please update soon. ;)
12/26/2012 c2 2Pheonix Autumn
Wonder chapter! I hope to see a new one soon? *puppy dog eyes*
12/22/2012 c2 37Black Lighted Clouds
I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed this chapter - your characterization of Michael is both believable and yet takes hilarity and adorableness to utterly ridiculous levels . . . LOL, "eat your flat-cake" - I couldn't stop smiling through that entire section, it must've looked like my face had frozen that way . . .

Please, please, PLEASE update as soon as you can! I can't wait!
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »