for From Fake Dreams

5/24 c1 AllHailTheGoldenKing
Could you pls start to continue this story pls, I would really like to see this finished.
5/23 c49 DarkBan
That omake had NO right to be that funny! XDDD
I would love to see Shirou's and Gilgamesh just bonding and having fun xDD
5/20 c28 regirenka
servant with the gat.
5/18 c26 regirenka
okay imo idc if the spoiled snowflake is totured, RIP BOZO
5/18 c24 regirenka
marjatta: junior you DARE!? COURTING DEATH!?
5/18 c23 regirenka
archer is going to become a monk. nice
5/17 c22 1Plasma Dragon 312
Biggest problem I have here is that everyone seems to either be unwilling or unable to help Shirou when he needs them most. Great for drama but really disheartening to see. So much for friendship or familial bonds.
5/17 c29 Luke200433
So far, I'm enjoying much the slow pace of the war. It's a risky way to tell a story, because it's more difficult to keep the attention of the reader. However, it's a choice of writing I'm really appreciating. That said, I'm looking forward to seeing some more interactions between Shirou and Saber, since they haven't spoken frequently by this point. Though I can understand why you're not focusing on the pair, as of now.
Another slow, yet great chapter. Well done!
5/17 c19 regirenka
dog? emiya suddenly feels some future ptsd kicking in
poor guy.
5/17 c48 Jack
Her head was blown off huh? By the power of AUTHOR I'm 100% expecting her to stand up and fucking walk away. You did your best this entire time to make her smart enough to out think everyone and strong enough to survive a noble phantasm exploding her torso. Plot shielding is the ultimate weapon for dipshits like you after all. Its hilarious that after your done with all of your bullshit plot forcing all it takes is a double tap to get rid of this bitch. I'm guessing now we're going to have about ten reaction chapters full of exposition and dumb jokes. Have fun with that.
5/17 c45 Jack
At most 2 more chapters before the final confrontation? I dont believe you.
5/17 c44 Guest
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Snore.
5/17 c43 Jack
Wow. A bunch of people died. Funnily enough about 95% of this chapter was more blah blah. You keep telling yourself that you're so great at writing fights and hate writing exposition. Also it looks like team rocket is blasting off again.
5/17 c42 Jack
So gilgamesh is dead but team rocket (caster) is blasting off again? Yawn.
5/17 c40 Jack
Everything will be decided in the next three to five days...so forty more chapters? Fifty?
10,627 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »