for From Fake Dreams

Fun chapter.
11/22/2011 c12 5r2d2cool
... Ballin...
11/22/2011 c12 3Sperance
Another very nice character. I like how you powered up Shirou without making him some kind of invincible boring hero. Also, I like this arc a lot, seeing as it givs Shirou and Rin real battle experience that may help them in the future. If the future Servants are the same as in the VN I have to wonder how will Archer react to this Shirou, still broken but trying to live a good life. And I can't wait to see what Kiritsugu left Shirou inside that mistery box.

Keep up the good work!
11/21/2011 c12 zer0light
nice chapter, can't wait until shirou pulls out some of his more specialized blades. so, only a few more chapters until the grail war? sweet. good luck!
11/21/2011 c12 Belthasar
Hmm, I really don't think that Rin is anywhere near as bad as you portray her. Other than that, I enjoyed this chapter.
11/21/2011 c12 daemonkieran
I actually think its pathetic when spoiled bitchy females run their daddy when they get their righteous beatdown.
11/21/2011 c12 Raj8
Great chapter as always man this is one awesome story it is near the level of gabe himself.
11/21/2011 c12 user2094873
Unfortunately, the quality of the writing in this story has declined to the point where I do not enjoy reading it anymore. The story is still interesting, it's just that the sentences are so... bad.
11/21/2011 c12 anonymous
Great chap, man.

Waiver puitting fliers and getting Bartholomei pissed was really a Rider Aproved plan. Shirou really got a upgrade from 3rd to 2nd grade magus and Rin jawdrop at it was GLOURIOUS.

Something that don't add, however, is Shirou using Avalon to heal hinself. Unless it was a traced one, it would be impossible to use it since you need Saber around to activate it's efects.
11/21/2011 c12 Kojirokakita
Hmm itjust dawned on me, since you are fraturing this specific dead aposlte, will we see a tsukihime crossover?
11/21/2011 c12 2rufous
Love the story though I have not had much of a chance to see the Anime itself! However could you put a bit of contextual or background info on the many stuff here?

Eagerly awaiting the next chapter in the bunch. Somehow I like this story where Emiya is more human and not some sort of precision machine in the making.

Cheers,

Rufio
AND one other thing!

interesting tidbit that i think you miss.

Avalon lay dormant unless it detects Saber's presence. so technically shirou couldn't use Avalon since Saber is not around.

if you dont believe me, go watch Fate/Zero episode 8

though i guess Shirou could probably force it to work slightly if he manages to trace it and force activate it manually... wont be as effective, but i suppose it would heal him a bit.
11/21/2011 c12 someone
ok, correction to earlier comment.

shirou fired a spiral sword... is that Cadalbog II-the fake spiral sword or just a prototype for the Cadalbog II?

and his projection seems quite fast also, if i compare him to the VN, i would say he's alerady on the same level as when he fight Archer in UBW route...

just how strong are you making him for the grail war?

this story is gonna be a route of its own... dont screw it up XD

a pre-requisite of a type-moon material is... its gotta be above the epic level... its gotta be legen-wait for it-dary!

regarding pairings... i prefer if you harem it slightly. as in even by the end, it hasnt been decided yet, thus, leading to a situation similar to fate hollow ataraxia.

cant help but being curious... is rin going to summon the same Archer when the grail war started? or wil she summon someone completely new?

highly suggest you play Fate/Extra for information regarding alternate servants.
11/21/2011 c12 someone
heeeey,very nice chapther. did Shirou finnaly uses something powerfull. thats not Cadalbog II since its not a spiral sword, is it Hruting or something similar ?

next chapther soon please. when will you introduce shirou to kanshou and bakuya? near the end of the vampire arc?
11/21/2011 c12 2Ancestor's Dragon
Woo, new chapter of Fake Dreams and new chapter of In Flight. 'Tis a good week indeed. Well, great job with this chapter, you're action scenes don't disappoint. I'm looking forward to seeing how this continues (not to mention how things'll develop in Shirou's home now XD). Anyways, great job, once again. I look forward to reading the next chapter.
10,247 « Prev Page 1 .. 640 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 660 .. Last Next »