for From Fake Dreams

8/20/2011 c6 3AngelForm
Not entirely expected but if fits well enough.

I greatly look forward to seeing what happens when Rin and Sakura run into each other Shirou’s place.
8/20/2011 c6 Never-End66
I find Rin a little OOC. And don't you have to be member of Clock Tower to get a sealing designation?
8/20/2011 c1 an observer
i noticed that in both of your stories most of the male characters are fearfull of the fairer sex i wonder if you do it purposely or not...

still nice chapter. hope for you it to be a shiro x (rin ,sakura).
8/20/2011 c6 3MWkillkenny84
Yes, beware Torashinai, Taiga's cursed bokken! Even Kirei need to stay away from that!

And Rin is always Rin...

Vote: 10+++
8/20/2011 c6 1eternal infinity
FINALLYY...(T.T) this the best fsn fanfic ever i read. I really like your plot and character development. story from kid shirou until tenage shirou. then his skill development. i suggest for his skill please make it him at least chant reality marlbe UBW. it will make the fighting scene more COOL. And for pairing at least shiro x small harem (rin,sakura,saber,and caren)hehehe. for story please make it until fate/hollow atraxia. i never see F/HA fanfic huhuhu (-_-")
8/20/2011 c6 darkwolf1
when will you update yet again with a litel extra help
8/20/2011 c6 edus
hmm nice chapter. poor shiro, i almost feel soory for him :P
8/20/2011 c6 1KenZe
Mwhaha... Go Rin! Whip Shirou until he becomes your faithful servant and slave! MWAhAhaHA!
8/20/2011 c6 divad relffehs
Tohsaka will be pretty frustrated when she realizes that his really good stuff, tracing, is stuff he isn't going to share.
8/19/2011 c1 lnm232
Interesting concept, I dont think I've seen that approach done on FSN before. Looks good so far.
8/19/2011 c6 1Master DK
praise the log
8/19/2011 c6 Redmoon2
A very smooth going chapter. Looks like things have been going pretty well for shirou...so to speak.
8/19/2011 c6 Straximo
Real good job keeping Rin in character, I can totally see evil tiny family magus Rin manipulating poor independent magus Shirou. Yakuza Taiga was extremely amusing. Development of the story is progressing at an acceptable rate. I have no constructive criticism to give, sorry. Good work, though!
8/19/2011 c6 Slife
So, is Taiga going to develop the mild magic resistance she shows in canon more quickly than normal?

After all, shrugging off Blood Fortress Andromeda is no mean feat, and I can only see hilarity in the future if Taiga starts shrugging off jedi mind tricks.
8/19/2011 c6 48reality deviant
hahahahaha...rin is evil

it seems so in charecter for her (if she is bluffing. will she tell him of the greil wars later? will she see him as an enemy?

will she try to dig info about his father? maybe learn some stuff about magus killer kiritsugu?

i really hope they both get their cannonical servents (arturia saber and emiya archer)

also i hope shirou goes to archery club, and to read scenes about his skill with the bow...

maybe have taiga's old man drop in for a visit just as shirou entertains the tohsaka heiress he told taiga to stay away from...

and his opinion on the relation between shirou and this magus?

and what work did shirou do for the yakuza boss? please clarify, maybe by adding another such job in one of the next chapters before the war?

id rather have the original servents in all cases, except maybe rider, assassin and caster.

and what of the relations between rin, shirou and ayako?
10,038 « Prev Page 1 .. 649 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 669 .. Last Next »