for From Fake Dreams

8/7/2011 c4 1dzk87
Well, this chapter was excellent.

I say multiple pairings, no harem! The pairings were very evident in the VN, but they weren't really fixed. You could simply have one chapter for each "choice", and not have that be essential to the story.

On an unrelated point, Naruto pairings are the cause of too many wars to count, with the exception of bash fics.
8/7/2011 c4 Calpeto9
Yesss. Another update.

Also, Hooray for 1 or 2 more Kiritsugu chapters/scenes - perhaps more?
8/7/2011 c4 5Kammari
great chapter. wouldn't the crest help him recreate the years part of his projection.
8/6/2011 c3 1Morality0duality
Badass to the extreme. Have you considered magic smuggling in soem rocket launcher for Shirou to project.
8/5/2011 c3 Obiki Doragon
You got my Alert status, this seems dead even, although I think Reality Marble should be capatalized, IMO. other than a few forgivable grammar issues this has a lot of potential.
8/4/2011 c3 second-stooge
OMFG! A FREAKING COMPETENT SHIROU! THATS A FIRST! anyway, great work so far, I really wish you to finish this since Im liking it and it would be better if Rin got with Shirou (yeah, I'm a Rin fan...) but as long as you dont pair him with Sakura is all cool, anyway, keep up the good work and update soon please. :3
8/4/2011 c3 1EVA-Saiyajin
excellent chapter, very well written and detailed. I like the OCs. There are a few grammatical errors I've listed.

1. "Why is this reality marble stand a chance against Gilgamesh when Rider's didn't?"

2. This can enable for Shirou to get in close and fight him at close range.

3.Make sure to enchant the container of my messages doesn't open until at least a few days into the war and that you are not in the city during the months around the war to ensure that the grail doesn't accidentally choose you as a master."

Keep up the excellent work! I eagerly await the next chapter! You rock!
8/4/2011 c3 UBW
so if you have any questions about F/HA (like the characters, story, NPS, and anything else related to it) go to this forum in fanfiction:

http:/forum.fanfiction.net/topic/88086/43083606/1/

and I'll be happy to answer your questions
8/4/2011 c3 1UBW
Hmm I did finish F/HA so if you have any questions you can ask me...

Though my F/HA was in Korean, I should be able to tell you anything. (Beware since there might be a lot of spoilers)

Asking might be better than waiting for the translation (since it seems like it's going to take years for it to be completed...)
8/4/2011 c3 1Opicu
Don´t worry about Waver, its true that he was a whiny teen when F/Z started. But now is an official badass, why, because he was standing by Rider´s side... that alone produces badassery by osmosis :D

Great chapter
8/4/2011 c3 Redmoon2
great chapter. I like how u made use of Waver frome the 4th grail war.
8/4/2011 c3 3MWkillkenny84
Sirius is based on the Scotsman from Samurai Jack?

WHO-OOOOHHHHH!

Is his Mystic Code a claymore (the sword, not the mine) with runes to make it unbreakble?

Vote: 10+++
8/4/2011 c3 Meteor Ardbert
There are some videos on Youtube showing Hollow Ataraxia.

I know where you can get the translations to the game, even though it is incomplete. The only relevant stuff there are the noble phantasms and Bazett which you can easily view on Youtube.

I've only played the beginning of HA, and watched the rest on Youtube. City Map gameplay is a little confusing and I don't want to advance the story before seeing everything.

Nice bringing in Waver by the way. Although, needs more Luvia. I mean, she and Rin have nearly identical magecraft, so that is useful knowledge (funny how everything ends in a tie with them, the tie being something they are fighting over is destroyed).

Also, ideas on what Shirou could trace:

look on wikipedia.

List_of_mythological_objects#Weapons

List_of_magical_weapons#In_folklore
8/4/2011 c3 Calpeto9
I was wondering: does Kiritsugu suspect anything about "Denial of Nothingness"?

After all, Shirou might still be lower than apprentice level Magician but his mundane projections like the stove still lasted for several years in his shed.

Although the inside of the shell of the stove is empty.
8/4/2011 c3 Never-End66
well this looks interesting, not sure about Kiritsugu having complete knowledge of the future but I'll keep an open mind about it.
9,974 « Prev Page 1 .. 651 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 .. Last Next »