for From Fake Dreams

8/7/2011 c4 Redmoon2
Well, i am glad that you described what kind of training shirou is going to do and as well as his arsenals for the war. Avalon, i think after your explanation at the end of this chapter is not overpowering at all. Even though its rank is EX, but it probably took a tpn amount of prana to use and its only for defence purposes. Also I am glad that you didn't overpower shirou. Instead you try to make him more prepared in a way. Its too bad Kiritsugu is going to die. I happen to like him alot ever since i read the VN Fate/zero. Anyway, as for the pairing, i don't really care who you pair shirou up with.
8/7/2011 c4 SilverIceRing
I can't help but wonder how much stronger Shirou will be because of this... At the very least, he won't be as helpless as his Servant thinks, that's for sure.

I know of some of the events of Fate/Zero from hearing about them, but I've also begun to read it too. It is always interesting when you hear something in a fanfiction that you just read in the original (the jam thing).

Update again soon!
8/7/2011 c4 1Master DK
Praise be Log

this keep it up
8/7/2011 c4 3blackmamuth
There is something I should point. Kiritsugo could share memories right? and Shirou can trace the weapons of those memories?

So, wouldn't kiritsugu share the memores of the NP he saw during the war? Shirou may use Lancer's, or perhaps Gilgamesh.

Are there any more Sword-like that Kiritsugu saw? Perhaps berserker?
8/7/2011 c4 1dzk87
Well, this chapter was excellent.

I say multiple pairings, no harem! The pairings were very evident in the VN, but they weren't really fixed. You could simply have one chapter for each "choice", and not have that be essential to the story.

On an unrelated point, Naruto pairings are the cause of too many wars to count, with the exception of bash fics.
8/7/2011 c4 Calpeto9
Yesss. Another update.

Also, Hooray for 1 or 2 more Kiritsugu chapters/scenes - perhaps more?
8/7/2011 c4 5Kammari
great chapter. wouldn't the crest help him recreate the years part of his projection.
8/6/2011 c3 1Morality0duality
Badass to the extreme. Have you considered magic smuggling in soem rocket launcher for Shirou to project.
8/5/2011 c3 Obiki Doragon
You got my Alert status, this seems dead even, although I think Reality Marble should be capatalized, IMO. other than a few forgivable grammar issues this has a lot of potential.
8/4/2011 c3 second-stooge
OMFG! A FREAKING COMPETENT SHIROU! THATS A FIRST! anyway, great work so far, I really wish you to finish this since Im liking it and it would be better if Rin got with Shirou (yeah, I'm a Rin fan...) but as long as you dont pair him with Sakura is all cool, anyway, keep up the good work and update soon please. :3
8/4/2011 c3 1EVA-Saiyajin
excellent chapter, very well written and detailed. I like the OCs. There are a few grammatical errors I've listed.

1. "Why is this reality marble stand a chance against Gilgamesh when Rider's didn't?"

2. This can enable for Shirou to get in close and fight him at close range.

3.Make sure to enchant the container of my messages doesn't open until at least a few days into the war and that you are not in the city during the months around the war to ensure that the grail doesn't accidentally choose you as a master."

Keep up the excellent work! I eagerly await the next chapter! You rock!
8/4/2011 c3 UBW
so if you have any questions about F/HA (like the characters, story, NPS, and anything else related to it) go to this forum in fanfiction:

http:/forum.fanfiction.net/topic/88086/43083606/1/

and I'll be happy to answer your questions
8/4/2011 c3 1UBW
Hmm I did finish F/HA so if you have any questions you can ask me...

Though my F/HA was in Korean, I should be able to tell you anything. (Beware since there might be a lot of spoilers)

Asking might be better than waiting for the translation (since it seems like it's going to take years for it to be completed...)
8/4/2011 c3 1Opicu
Don´t worry about Waver, its true that he was a whiny teen when F/Z started. But now is an official badass, why, because he was standing by Rider´s side... that alone produces badassery by osmosis :D

Great chapter
8/4/2011 c3 Redmoon2
great chapter. I like how u made use of Waver frome the 4th grail war.
10,038 « Prev Page 1 .. 655 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 .. Last Next »