for When Worlds Collide

10/15/2020 c6 James Birdsong
Awesome
11/15/2019 c6 AnimeGoji91
Keep continues this story and who Harry, Junior and Leo's love of girls in this story!?
10/19/2019 c6 1firesage101
more please
12/19/2018 c6 zero fullbuster
love it.
please for the love of all good in the world write more soon.
wow.
11/3/2018 c1 AnimeGoji91
Oh put SpaceGodzilla's daughter maybe she will become
Harry's love because she refuse to become like her father and help Harry, Junior and Leo to stop The Wizards,
Ghidorah's Empire and Death Eater to end the war!?
11/3/2018 c1 AnimeGoji91
I love this story keep continue and put Biollante in this
Story and put young Earth Defender kids!? Who going to be
Harry's love!?
10/22/2018 c6 zero fullbuster
love it.
please for the love of god write more soon.
wow.
10/8/2018 c1 2ChimaTigon
*Rashberry*
6/17/2018 c6 3WhiteElfElder
I hope that Albus does something stupid that breaks the transformation.
5/31/2018 c6 17DRAGONDAVE45
I just noticed that it has been more than 6 years since you last updated this. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! THIS IS REALLY GOOD!
5/31/2018 c4 DRAGONDAVE45
I like this! even if outright killing the Durley's was...just a biiiiiiit over the top, i can appreciate the sentiment. And Harry becoming an Ultraman; very cool idea!
Just one thing; i DO hope that Harry will continue his magical education-and adventures!-at Hoggwarts? I mean, creating a port-key and/or a floo-station to travel back & forth wouldn't be too difficult. And since the kaiju-humans are aware of magic thanks to Mothra's Twin Fairies and King Ceasar(who like Mothra and Leo is 'Mystical' kaiju), the Law of Secrecy hasn't been violated! Besides, increasing Harry's magical knowledge and power can only make him a more valuable member of the GOE!
And here's a thought; what if Dumbledor, intrigued by Harry's stories of his new friends, invites Junior and Leo to join him at school as special exchange students? I'm betting they'd fit in just fine with Ron, Hermione, Neville, and Luna. and I can just imagine what would happen when Malfoy, Crabb, and Goyle just TRY to mess with the newcomers! LOL!
2/10/2017 c6 Guest
:3 more
8/14/2016 c2 Guest
I don't think Harry would tell such private information so quickly, it seems like you were rushing the story along and trying to get to where you want faster.
10/6/2014 c6 Guest
Contine it is very good
5/27/2013 c6 VONDON WILES
I THINK THAT GODZILLA AND HARRY POTTER CROSSOVER FAN FICTION STORY THAT YOU WROTE WHEN WORLDS COLLIDE CHAPTER 6 WAS GREAT
22 Page 1 2 Next »