for The Exception to the Rule

6/9/2013 c3 BleedingHeartsBeFree
Noooo is that the end D: I want more :3
9/18/2012 c3 2narcoleptic86
5/7/2012 c3 4Shiruy
GNEEEE! :D This made me squee so hard! XD Unlikely pairing, adorable story!
4/16/2012 c3 nessyschu
Ahhhhhh too cute, I can't even! Love!
4/16/2012 c3 3vonele
You really *do* write good quality fic, and i love you for that. And on to my fave word this day after reading all of your blesse fic, MORE!
4/16/2012 c2 vonele
at the first part I was just like *poor Blaine* and then that turns to *lucky Blaine*. Jesse flirts with him,so i was like don't run boo, Jesse's gooooooooood.
4/16/2012 c1 vonele
I really love your Jesse. I'm mot a big fan of canon Jesse but when I've stumble him in here, it's like WOAH! He's kind of awesome. Thank you, please more update ;D
4/16/2012 c3 irony
I really think you're awesome, the same as your story. You make them (Jesse and Blaine) so real, so canon. Thank you for this.
4/13/2012 c3 Youji Sagan
You updated!

I love this story so so much. XD
4/12/2012 c3 5Orthographer
Hi. I'm really sleepy and only half coherent, but I just wanted to leave a review to let you know how much I love this story. Because I do. A lot. And, yes, Jesse is perfect.
3/27/2012 c2 SoRinnegan
3 Jesse! He is soo awesome.. I like how you portrayed him and Blaine. Continue?
11/1/2011 c2 2perchance to wake
I like it! It's funny, and kind of adorable as well. And I love the progression (or just flip) of their relationship from rivals to guys flirting with one another. Fun fun. Shelby'll be surprised when she gets back...

I would love to read more!

~K
8/8/2011 c2 Alice
Hi :)

I just wanted to tell you that I really love all of your Blesse fics...

Jesse and Blaine just BELONG together!

(and they have equally awesome curly hair)

-Alice

x
8/4/2011 c2 9sydg813
Is this being continued? I really like it, so I hope it is. And if it's not; then I'm disappointed it didn't end with them making out, because that's how I wanted it to from the very beginning :).
8/2/2011 c2 Runaway-Luv
Phaha I absolutely love how the entire dynamic changed from bitter enemies to flirty rivals. It's great!
24 Page 1 2 Next »