for Her Jack and the Pretty One

2/25/2019 c1 GraceEliz
I think Rory and Jack would be good bros and keep each other occupied. Rory would be the quieter one, but scarier because of it, like in Good Man Goes to War. Jack would be the local toyboy type. They'd have some adventures I think. And barfights. Lots of barfights.
12/3/2015 c1 8Bookcrazysongbird
I really like this idea, and the TARDIS's perspective is great, and fairly spot on in my opinion. Please do write others like this! It's great!
4/9/2015 c1 2Lovina Rossi-Vargas
...I'd like to see them meeting up on accident while Rory's with Amy, the Doctor, and River... maybe not River, but either way would be nice.(really gonna have to search for one now...)

I'm so happy when I run into these fics, they're both rather lonely individuals, and it was totally bogus that Rory had to wait all by himself, even if he's the one who chose to. I love the idea of Jack showing up, no matter if it's random visits, or staying with him.

Aww. TARDIS is so nice.
7/31/2013 c1 Pebbles
I love your TARDIS. She's so sweet and sassy. Are you going to do more?
4/13/2013 c1 5SuziScamander
Brilliant please update
1/27/2013 c1 59coffee-not-decaf
Loved it! You should write more with Jack and Rory. That would be brilliant. Great job!
8/12/2012 c1 RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets
I love the way you wrote the TARDIS!
1/7/2012 c1 121MayFairy
I loved this! TARDIS point of view is awesome, and this was just brilliant. Jack and Rory should DEFINITELY meet, it would be epic. :)
12/29/2011 c1 3Juliette-Kissrose
I think you should do another Jack and Rory story cause they're aren't many of those and theyre my fav companions. Great story!
10/13/2011 c1 13Ravenpan
*happy* That was beautiful. ouchy,yes. But beautiful and heart warming as well :)
10/12/2011 c1 12Rael Ellan
Aww that was sweet! :D I liked how you talked from the TARDIS' POV.
9/25/2011 c1 11aralana765
This was brilliant. I love Jack's descriptions of the Doctor, because in the show there are only vague references to his love for the Doctor. I love Sexy's point of view, but I don't think she'd be as annoyed with River, given her and the Doctor's relationship, and her origins on the TARDIS. Just a bit of constructive criticism. I really did enjoy reading this.

Arlana
9/16/2011 c1 9sydg813
OH MY GOD THIS WAS (in the words of 9) FANTASTIC!

Seriously, I loved it so much! I wish there were more for this friendship!
9/5/2011 c1 Elle
Loved it :)
8/30/2011 c1 447Sarah1281
Aw, that was so adorable. I love the thought of Jack and Rory keeping each other company. I wonder if Jack will remember. Rory will at times.
28 Page 1 2 Next »