for WJATO: The Queen's Hero

6/14/2019 c14 1DarkLordWhatsit
great fic you have here though. great plot, minimal if any errors, doesn't feel too rushed, and it flows really well. it's so good I've been engrossed to the point where I haven't thought to write a review. a good sign in my opinion. well done can wait to read more of your work. especially the Harry Potter ones
6/14/2019 c14 DarkLordWhatsit
hey. stop poking at the 4th wall there lol
1/18/2015 c17 apsonabot
Really did not see that one coming
10/10/2014 c2 PhoenixPower96
Gosh darn it Hera! Got to go meddling like usual... I like this story so far.
2/20/2012 c18 5December's Devil
I have read this story and this is one of the best Percy Jackson fanfics ever. I mean, the way you solved the conflict with Alex's claim was amazing and it sounds something like Rick Riordan will do. Also you brought up the concept of abandonment as well and is true. There is a lot of repetition in history. Did you know that Adolf Hitler copied Napoleon with the idea that he could do better. Just like Christopher thinks he is better than Luke and Kronos. Also the way you put the girl...I forgot her name, OMG I'm turning into Mr. D! :D Lol, well I like the way you had her be the daughter of Persophone and Hades but still a demigod.

Anyway please update soon! I love the Winston Jackson and Olympians Series!

Wow this is a long review but hopefully you will update! :D
1/8/2012 c16 Guest
go on
1/7/2012 c17 8Dani9513
So did not see that coming
1/6/2012 c16 Guest
go on with the storry
12/28/2011 c14 Dani9513
As a major history lover, I smiled that you made Andrew Jackson a judge. Poor people. All their judges are wicked. While a good general, he fit child of Ares very well. :)
11/7/2011 c6 2KillingMeSoftlyWithEnchilladas
Wow this is great :) The plot is awesome! And this is just all around a REALLY good story :)
9/17/2011 c4 10Dancing in the Minefield
Yes! I was right! She is a daughter of Persephone, supposedly forbidden...I wonder what monsters Hades would send after her(hint hint)
9/17/2011 c3 Dancing in the Minefield
Well now it's moving a bit too fast for my liking. It seems like all the good stories do. But the chapter itself is great.
9/17/2011 c2 Dancing in the Minefield
Now this is interesting. I love the cliffhanger. But I still gotta wait for Airiana's claiming...
9/17/2011 c1 Dancing in the Minefield
Even though it is like the first chapter of the Lightning Thief, you put a good twist on it to make it different. I love the whole thing about Alex drawing his toothpick. And I think Airiana is a daughter of Persephone, yes?
9/13/2011 c10 4The Winged Goddess of Freedom
Oh sorry bout that. i didnt mean the two jasons will have the same powers. I ment Alex and Jason, since they are both Hera's heros.
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »