for WJATO: The Queen's Hero

9/5/2011 c10 8Dani9513
wth? what was with the time change? very confusing yet very creative. it was cool.

i luv this line:

"I think you should follow your heart," I said.

Airiana turned away. "My heart is confused,"

it made me laugh and smile.

i see someone loves the Titan's Curse. that's okay, you re-did one of my favorite scenes, except now it was the son instead of teh father, and the heroine instead of the hero.

Very neat, can't wait for the next chapter.
9/5/2011 c8 4The Winged Goddess of Freedom
Broken Arrow how appropriate! haha :) I love reading this story, it makes me wonder if jason(from the new book) could somehow have some of the same powers.
8/31/2011 c9 Charming Cacophony
My favorite part was probably Jayzon's singing xD can't wait for more as usual c:
8/21/2011 c8 8Dani9513
lol, that last sentance made me laugh. ah, the irony. list of things airiana can't do: shadow travel. maybe nico should teach her. i'm pretty sure i had a small panic attack when i heard the word 'sonny'. good choice.

good work!
8/21/2011 c8 Charming Cacophony
"by all means continue"

"I love you"

"I know, you owe me for that"

Alex and Airianna are too cute :3 I love them.

Haha George and Martha are as funny as ever ;) can't wait to see how it continues~
8/21/2011 c7 Charming Cacophony
Hullo, SORRY I haven't reviewed yet, I just realized you updated since I've been away from fanfiction for a while ^^; but the chapter was very perfect :) it was sort of filler-y but at the same time not, so kudos. Lol I love how after all these years Mr. D still calls him Peter Jackson xD off to the next chapter where I will definitely review as well!
8/17/2011 c5 4The Winged Goddess of Freedom
Much Love to this story! :)
8/7/2011 c6 Charming Cacophony
Pssh if my mum got abducted the same time glee was on, I would not save her.

Cute father son bonding :3

the only critisism for this chapter is that the quest sounded sort of similar to the one in the Lightning Thief. I get that you may be trying to make it similar since he is Percy's kid, but just not TOO similar :)
8/6/2011 c6 8Dani9513
Awww, that little father-son bonding was cute.

Haha, like father, like son. let's see just what happens. :)

keep it going
8/3/2011 c5 Charming Cacophony
That was a very good Capture the Flag depiction :) I like your OCs, and this is a truly interesting story! I encourage it and I'm honestly not just saying that just because you used Shane, because when the next SCATO3 chapter is up, I will be sure to reccomend this story in the Authors Note :)
7/30/2011 c4 4The Winged Goddess of Freedom
darn i forgot about Perephsprone! you are really good at writing and i want to read more. SO HURRY UP WITH THE NEXT CHAPTER! she says nicely :)
7/30/2011 c2 The Winged Goddess of Freedom
First of Moutain Dew is made of AWESOMENESS and I 3 Spaggetti! :)

Second its compleate bull shit that you dont have more reviews. This story id ver very extreamly good!

Third son of hera? WTF!
7/30/2011 c4 Charming Cacophony
Yeah I was pretty sure Airianna was a child of Persephone :) good use of Shane, I hope to see more of her in that light :3 maybe mention Uncle Nico next time? ;)) keep up the good work as always. I loved the description of Airianna getting claimed, amazing~
7/27/2011 c3 8Dani9513
Hey! this is really good. really unique, and i love how fast you update. Keep that up for sure. :)

I'm glad you don't call him Winston,*grimpse*. A little request: cld we see more family interactions.

thanks! Good job and keep it up!
7/27/2011 c1 4Iamtotallyluvinmylife
Winston? *raises eyebrow* I'm not one to judge, but...WINSTON? Ok, I'll get over it. And yes (playful teasing alert) you DID steal that from the greatest book of all time (minus HP) which someone stole from me!
32 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »