for Hoshi no Jedi, aka Jedi of the Stars

1/21/2014 c1 2Moniker Slash
That ending part... Hilarious!
Meta Knight crazy? I am too! *high five*
4/15/2013 c1 DDC
Please make a Kirby&PANGYA crossover fanfic!
1/23/2012 c1 1Riojecri
I am very impressed at your writing talents. Though I'm not a big fan of the Clone Wars (but still watch it sometimes) I can tell you captured the characters on the Star Wars side of this story very well. Anikin freaking out over Ahsoka not reporting was exactly what he would do. Obi Wan trying to calm him down is also very in character. Bane being a jerk is also very in character. You NAILED Meta Knight's anime personality. I shall favorite.

~Riojecri
7/28/2011 c1 21StarWarsRocksMySocks
Aw, I loved this. Meta Knight is totally awesome! Did you draw that picture of Ahsoka and Meta Knight? If so, it's brilliant. You should get a Deviantart account. You'll be awesome on it. I'm also on it :D I'd be friends with you :D
7/24/2011 c2 69Shadows of a Dream
Some parts are a bit rushed, a few minor grammatical and style issues, but all in all, very entertaining and creative. Well done! And much more in character and well written and suspenseful than not so normal week. Anakin blasting all those stoics with the force was a bit cheap though. Overall - great story! Very enjoyable.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service