for Keep My Secrets Hope To Die

1/11/2012 c1 2Aragornevenstar4eva
I liked your potrayal of all the characters in this - especially Andromeda, because I think it's more intresting and would of been more likely that she behaved like you have potrayed her in your fanfiction in canon, unlike the "100% different from day 1" Andromeda that some authors write. It's how I imagine her character that the differences betweem her and her family developed over time.

Also I love Bellatrix - so true to both the book and HBC's film potrayal of Bellatrix. The line "Because I'm having fun" made me smile because it's so Bellatrix, and I think in that line you managed to capture Bellatrix's personality perefectly.

The plot is really nice for this story and I think you've developed it really well. As always your grammar and vocabularly are awesome.

Good Job!
1/6/2012 c1 27MadHatterBellatrix10
I like the story so far. Although, Andromeda is much more snide then I thought she would be... But she is a Black Sister afterall. And Bella and Cissy were portrayed perfectly though. Can't wait to see what happens next, please keep writing. :)
7/28/2011 c1 55Xx starlight-moon xX
Haha - I think you had me on this one from the summary alone! (It is hilarious, never change it. xD)

By the way, there are cats yowling outside my window, and it sounds unbelievably hideous. It's horribly distracting, but I shall soldier on, because new Erika!fic! Add this to the new Doctor Who trailer and the ten seconds of a Downton Abbey trailer I just got, and my life is complete. Well, almost. ;)

Young Blood! I love that song! Also "Girls Like You" by them, if you know it. :)

Overriding thoughts :

Haha. Andromeda is a wonderful snark - I loved her necking Cissy's champagne, and silently hating on the Veela. Oh, Andy. You compete with Veela, to Ted . . . the only one who matters . . . *shipper smile* Now get yourself in another detention, pronto!

Cissy and the patented Sultry Black Sisters Stare . .. teehee. It's too cute for words. Truly. *beams*

I am so glad Andy rejected a Flint as love interest material for Cissy. *shudders* Good call!

HA! Ha! Edmund Macmillan, I recognize you from other fics. And I liked you then too. Your cameo appearance here gains you bonus points! (Also, you ship Andy / Ted. Have I mentioned I like you?Because I do. ^^)

Black Sisters Floo-ing together and falling asleep - *massively cute mental image alert*. I love that!

Great work, Erika! And now I'm off to do something about that cat.

This had better get to you as a signed review this time, honestly . . . if not, you know it's me. My particular brand of insomniac rambling is probably unique. Also, I severely doubt anyone else will have jumped for joy at the sight of Edmund Macmillan. (Go ahead and prove me wrong though . . .;D)
7/26/2011 c1 57FlashFiction
Awwwwwww! Andromeda is sooo cute :) That Evans doesn't deserve her! Good descriptions of all the Black sisters.
7/24/2011 c1 10MeetVirginia
I'd love to see this become a longer story!

They're all so interesting.
7/24/2011 c1 30BellaPur
Oh I just love the way the perspectives change! So many secrets babe! I love love love it!
7/24/2011 c1 Il'Diko
I really liked this. Very interesting writing about the pureblood society. And the Black sisters of course. I always enjoy a fic about Bella where she wasn't insane and you really get her. I also loved the sisterly bond they had.

Nicely done, I would like to read on! ;)
7/24/2011 c1 136Lady Eleanor Boleyn
Oh wow! This whole thing just made me giggle! Narcissa's so cute; disgusted by the Veela and yet still so desperate to be asked to dance...I'm glad Meda sorted her out. And Bella begging Evan to take her to the Death Eater meeting...it's so like her! So yes, I'd love to see more of this if you can work it in to a longer Black Sisters fic!
7/24/2011 c1 300Inkfire
This was really fun and well done! You did the three of them awesomely =) I'd definitely want to see more Black sisters from you!
7/23/2011 c1 Last of the Blacks