for Wanted

12/6/2019 c1 Guest
Need a sexy Fae to snatch Dean up.
10/20/2011 c1 212DeansBabyBird
Hey MegginLane.

Now I know I'm being thick as mince here but I only just twigged that there were three chapters preceding the one I'd read! It's because each chapter is a separate story and I just picked up chapter 4 from the new in filter...ok dumb I know!

Anyhoo...now I'm reading the other chapters. Loving the supercilious git of a leprechaun )I've turned my coat inside out so the rest of the 'little people' can't get me. My brother lived in Ireland for many years and I oft hadda take precautions!)

Last line made me chuckle!

Reading on...

Bev x
10/7/2011 c1 ccase13
The leprechaun DID say he could get around earthly magic. They may be worse off than with Castiel.
7/25/2011 c1 15Renart
liked the idea, so imho Cass was a bit of... i think less caps lock and more immovable object with zero doubt.

about sam being firstborn of lucy - lmao.
7/24/2011 c1 218silver ruffian
I love this story. I've been waiting for someone to do a fae versus the Winchesters fic. I really like the details you put in this: Castiel's frustration at Dean, Sam and Bobby escaping his god-like clutches, Sam discovering that the fae want him too, because of the demon blood, and the Leprechaun cracks me up. You have a real good ear for dialogue!