for Massage

12/14/2015 c1 Guest
Have you had sex before or something? Cos it sounds as if you speak from experience
1/29/2015 c1 4Venipa
*nosebleed* wow
9/7/2014 c1 TheMysticalWolf
That's was Awesome. Please write more!
7/6/2014 c1 Guest
Fav line:
"If you stop now, I'll order Ratchet to disassemble you."
6/29/2014 c1 Lily
Very Good
1/14/2014 c1 Guest
Amazing. Like have you thought about making a career off of writing books with a lot of smut because I would buy them
8/18/2012 c1 Darkchan'spuppy
are they gonna have like a sparkling? cause that would be so sweet and cool!
11/7/2011 c1 3Makkenna
I only know one way to put this...BEST. SEX. SCENE. EVER! :D Do another!
10/2/2011 c1 Solninja
Good God that was awsome. Lots of people on this site mess up a story like that one, but you got it spot on. Keep up the ASWOME work.
8/8/2011 c1 Bees Go Bumble
I think you should write more stories aka lemons about Bee and Jess. This is one of the best Bumblebee lemons that anyone has written. You should write more lemons about Bee and Jess keep up the good work.
8/1/2011 c1 4SandNinja101
^.^ Oh my... *blush* I really like your work.
8/1/2011 c1 9DarkdemonRaYven
That was good! The more you do something,the better you get:)

I enjoyed reading all of the Jess and Bess fanfics!
7/30/2011 c1 DreamBigCreateBigger
Nice! Very sexy. Ive only read the first two stories seeing as I haven't seen DoTM yet, but I wudnt expect that to come from Bee! Haha I love Jeee!
7/27/2011 c1 RachelAnneGrey
I LIKED THIS. I DON'T USUALLY REVIEW ONE SHOTS BUT. JUST WANTED TO SAY YOU DID A GOOD JOB. I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE COUPLE BUT I LIKED THE PLOT LINE. YOU MADE BEE VERY SEXY. MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT MY NAME IS JESSICA. LOL ANYWAY GOOD JOB.
7/27/2011 c1 16Optronix Prime
I loved it! This was amazing! Since I'm here I'm gonna review your "Jeee" triology; I am in love! I have never found a story I liked more (Well if you don't count the Charlie Bone books). Will you cook up a few stories for Katy and Ironhide (And speaking of Ironhide, I was the happyist girl when you let him live, I cried) and Mikelea and Mirage; kind-of like this story?

-Blueberry