for Big Time Magic

1/4/2014 c9 Sage
When Logan stutters I really was uncontrollably laughing
1/4/2014 c4 Sage
I guess the floor is very interesting is shiny is what got a giggle out of me hehehe
8/9/2013 c2 hannahbell0301
Harry should be the seeker
8/9/2013 c1 hannahbell0301
I don't think Carlos belongs in hufflepuff he's more of a Gryffindor or ravenclaw
8/2/2013 c9 13musicrox15
AMAZING! That last sentence in chapter 9 is actually what I did too.
6/22/2013 c1 brooke
this chapter is cool i think i will read book 2 if there is one anywayand have you wache the play or movie the sound of music
2/1/2013 c8 Guest
i only have one little problem with this and its the most random inaccuracy ever that i caught.

The part where the death eater uses the adava kadavra spell and nina just deflects it.

cause the avada kadavra curse cant be blocked or deflected and there isn't any counter curse to it according to the author of the harry potter books
12/24/2012 c1 Guest
OMG! I LOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT! Please continue the story...
8/3/2012 c9 20TheSkyWriter
MOOORRRRREEEEE! THIS IS AWESOME!
7/6/2012 c9 6SaltTahneeBran
do you happen to have more your writing or?
6/18/2012 c1 The Weird Sisters
Okay what up with this story? There's no mustaches! No pillow pets! No creepy BTR fans! And no shirtless Gibby! I know that iCarly isn't in this. But seriously, WHERE'S THE SHIRTLESS GIBBY? And more importantly, where is FRED and Beck (from Victorious)? Yeah, so we might not of really read this story and all, but still. P.S. We think flamingos are people too. -awkward silence- Bye, I guess. we 3 TP
10/23/2011 c9 3BigTimeStarKid-1
I've been looking for a decent crossover with these fandoms, I'm so happy that I've finally found one!

Please update soon, I can't wait to read more :)
8/24/2011 c9 Sunnie
OMG YOU UPDATED! :D

I'M SO ** HAPPY RIGHT NAO! :D LOGAN AND NINA ARE TOGETHER! *dies* she's spending summer with them! Yay! I'm anticipating the Nina/Camille meeting!

On another note...this story needs more reviews :)
8/16/2011 c8 Sunnie
I love each chapter! :D

Logan and Nina bonding time: sweet! Hiding behind their scarves too: adorable! ^^ All those candies... o.o I've had Butterbeer and it does taste good with a bit of honey :)

Ahh that line, "Sorry professor, but we must not tell lies." I love that!

And that family dispute? Oh how I love the idea of Bellatrix holding her niece (or any relative/sibling for this matter) at wand point. I laughed at the part where Nina and Draco are cursing at James and Kendall!

OMFG YOU LET NINA KISS LOGAN! ...ON THE CHEEK BUT IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER... SHE KISSED HIM! :D AND WTF YOU GOT ME USING CAPSLOCK XD

Okay well, my excitement aside, I loved your updates :) 3