for Surprise

1/5/2017 c1 Guest
That was great
12/15/2016 c1 Dee-Money
That was good great job on this luv the pair up your good writer u should write bleach lol great job keep up the great work
8/31/2016 c1 38sailorlyoko4life
I loved it! I like that they had a real relationship instead of just the sex. And i liked how you called it kitten, it sounds less demeaning then the other word.
7/8/2016 c1 79YeagerMeister31
this was so cute i loved it
1/6/2016 c1 D.T.A
give ichigo alucard as an inner spirit instead of zangetsu. bleach hellsing crossover
12/23/2015 c1 slayer007999
AWSOME! This is the story i want about ichigo and rangiku they are the perfect match thankyou man please make more :) also i wish i lived in the anime world and i was ichigo caz i WANT rangiku myself
12/17/2013 c1 7RJkimasako
Interesting touch, having them already be in a relationship. not a bad lemon either!
Best regards, RJ Kimasako
3/26/2013 c1 Diesel91499
Awesome story, you can definitely make ANY Rangiku Matsumoto & Ichigo Kurosaki coupling worth an ACTUAL fortune.
1/7/2013 c1 xSleepingforestx
heyy well i liked your story
i came up with an idea for soul society and karakura
a DRAGON HOLLOW! a hollow more stronger then vasto lord
few new characters as well.. Soul king in spirit form, and yamamoto haves a great grand son
the grand son trains Ichigo to become stronger then yamamoto :D
i aint good at writing but i am great with ideas
i love sharing ideas too
if you want more ideas (email:) message me
well enjoy
8/12/2012 c1 IchigoRangiku
HOT! HOT! HOOOT!

Anyways... did I mention it was hot?

You're a fantastic writer and I hope to read more Ichigo/Rangiku from you in the future.

Ichigo/Rangiku Forever!
7/17/2012 c1 Suave Jiraiya
What can I say? This is another totally awesome one-shot from you and how you write lemons so damn well, I'll never figure out.
5/28/2012 c1 KatzeNoel
loved it
12/29/2011 c1 16mindmaster123
This is a excellent story; but in fact what Austin4 said is true, it's a pitty that is difficult to find a fanfic about this pairing
12/13/2011 c1 Hermes tonsils
Wb man hope you can continue making more awesomr hahaha
9/15/2011 c1 1Austin4
This was a solid fic. It's a shame that so few people are willing to write about this pairing, since I think it has potential.

My only complaint is that it could've been a touch fluffier. The story says that they love each other, but I don't really get that sense from reading their interactions. It almost seems like a purely physical relationship. Still, I'm happy with the fic and would encourage you to write more of the two if you're ever in the mood.
23 Page 1 2 Next »