for Between Aliens and Earthlings

9h c5 Guest
Had to drop the story after the Gohan being stronger than Vegeta line(I mean no serious training and still Stronger!) Just no.
10/17/2019 c11 dolguldur
great chapter
update soon
7/9/2019 c7 6tarrangar
Why the hell is Gohan obeying Vegeta's order not to go to school? The meeting with the king made sense, meeting the king is more important than a single day of school, but why is he obeying Vegeta outside of that, it's not like he has ever actually cared about Vegeta's titles.

Vegeta don't get to dictate things to Gohan, he's not stronger than Gohan, and he has absolutely no authority over Gohan, any rights he might have had as the prince, was irrevocably lost when he tried invading Earth.

Heck Vegeta is on Earth by the Son family's grace, he's weaker than them, and tried to attack them, the only reason he hasn't been killed or booted off, is that they are nice people who believe in second chances.
7/9/2019 c5 tarrangar
Why is that a cliffhanger, when Vegeta makes his demands, he should just be told that he's delusional, the Son family do not acknowledge him as their prince, and while Gohan will take the job because he want to help the Saiyan people, Vegeta can just fuck off with his demands.
7/9/2019 c4 tarrangar
Why do Gohan care what Vegeta demands, Vegeta isn't his boss, he's the annoying braggart that almost doomed the world, Gohan don't hate Vegeta, but canonically he hold no loyalty to him either, so why do he give a shit about what Vegeta want him to do?
7/9/2019 c1 tarrangar
Why do what Vegeta want Gohan to do matter at all, the response of the Z-Fighters when Vegeta go on about being the Prince of all Saiyans, has always been to shrug and ignore it, neither Goku or Gohan, have ever even considered following his orders.
4/30/2019 c11 Joe
Hey dude you haven't update in years when r u going to update everyone is waiting
10/4/2018 c11 Guest
Please update
8/10/2016 c11 Guest
Please update!
5/15/2016 c11 11Hiniwalay
You have GOT to update. I cannot wait to continue reading.
Ceraina still can't be any match for Gohan and Vegeta though, seeing as she's still Frost's (everyone uses that name when they come up with a Frieza-specie character. Haha) subordinate.
I reaaaally wanna see the moment Gohan's friends find out he's half saiyan and the general of the army. Wonder how it's gonna happen here, if you ever continue (which you should. Seriously. This was great to read. It has very original ideas, good grammar, humor and a plot.).
You made it pretty easy for Gohan to lie, though. Most fan fictions don't do that as it's kinda out of character.
Love what you did with Vegeta and his arrival too. :D
I wanna see Trunk's point of view now. How he's feeling now that his Dad's actually taking the role as Prince. Must be excited and more spoiled than ever. haha.
Chi chi too. Thoughts on Gohan and the saiyans and all that. Maybe she'd be able to find one of the older saiyans and learn about Goku's parents?
2/14/2016 c11 The DBZ reader
nex?
10/15/2015 c11 1gabelou1991
J'aime.
7/16/2015 c11 Guida Magid
I'm still here hoping you update. This is an unique story, not the usual Gohan/Videl cliché and I really want to know this goes from here. I like the "General" Gohan and want to see more of him. Since you gave news a few months ago, at least I know you didn't forget this story. I wish you a quick recovery.
6/3/2015 c1 Guest
I would like to read more.. can u write more...
3/24/2015 c11 RapingBagels
its been over two years since you've updated please come back soon , this is a really good story
212 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »