for Chronicles of Xander Cage Part IV

6/21/2016 c42 Saintsrow10
I really hope this story is not over I love this story so much as well as David reed story really neither of those are done love them both so much
5/25/2015 c42 Emmanuel
So as I read, whenever Xander goes one on one with Kurt Angle, he always wins. What will be the outcome as the PPV draws closer? Good to see that Cage brought out his old moves. Speaking of which, you should visit Wikipedia on Angle so you can catch up on his latest moveset. See you later.
5/13/2015 c42 70AVP5
Oh wow, nicely done here and Kurt Angle going up against Cage. That should be fun. Update when you have the time please.
5/13/2015 c42 alex 988
Great chapter cant wait for more! Chapter 43!
3/8/2015 c41 Emmanuel
Just read it today (Sunday), because it's tradition for pay-per-views to be show on Sundays. Whoa, the Ultimate Broski gave all he got against Wrestling's Worst Nightmare, and he retained! Next, the tag team champions and challengers went everywhere on the arena - the stands, the ring, the locker room (both the men and women), and to the parking lot. In the end, Xander and Michael take out the trash and kept their titles.

Next, I'm kinda bummed that you didn't use my suggestion of the chapter title, but that blow me away once I read the return of the Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle. Now WWE has gotten more interesting by your story.

Now, Xander failed to win the Royal Rumble because of a certain jealous World Heavyweight Champion. At least Michael got his ticket to WrestleMania. What next for our hero?
3/4/2015 c41 Guest
he should challenge daniel bryan for the world heavyweight championship.
3/4/2015 c41 Bajor10
Storm challenges for wwe title Xander challenges Bryan for world title make it happen
3/3/2015 c41 AVP5
Oh wow poor Cage, but his buddy won the rumble which is good. But I am curious to see what Cage will do to get his hands on Bryan for what he did. Update when you have the time please.
3/3/2015 c41 alex 988
Cant wait for more!
12/9/2014 c40 Emmanuel
Hey, I just thought of something after I read my last review. IAs soon as I typed that, it could be a good title for the next chapter: Double Duty. How was it?
12/8/2014 c40 Emmanuel
You and Xander hit that nail on the head, XMan. He and Michael do have their work cut out for them. They'll have double-duty. It's going to be a busy pay-per-view. Will Those Guys retain their Tag Team titles in an usual Dumpster match? Would Cage be the first back-to-back Royal Rumble winner? Who main event in WrestleMania? Catch you later! Keep it up! And please describe the Dark Moon maneuver!
12/1/2014 c40 AVP5
Nicely done my friend and glad how things went. I like how it also started and ended. Looking forward to how things are going to go next time. Update when you have the time please.
12/1/2014 c40 17The Reaper13
I think they will, they are doing so well to lose those titles, and I hope this rumble will be better than the one this year. Update soon!
10/26/2014 c39 Bajor10
Love the story I love aeon and xander together hop there are more moments bewtween the two
10/13/2014 c39 Emmanuel
Sorry for not reviewing in so long. Lots of things going on-Michael and Scarlet are engaged, Sting was in charge of RAW while avenged his son by defeating Kevin Steen, Those Guys won Tag Team gold once again in a TLC Match, and Daniel Bryan cashed in Money in the Bank and became the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Now, Kessler and Swagger got the rematch for them. What happens next? Guess I'll find out later. Keep it up!
168 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »