for Chronicles of Xander Cage Part IV

11/20/2011 c9 3TwilightKingA5L
Nice job, Xander Cage finally gets his title back, I was hoping for The Rock to stop at 2 count, gets up and say "It doesn't matter if The Rock counts to 3!"
11/20/2011 c9 70AVP5
A well deserved victory for cage well done, bad luck for storm, and oh man joe and cena destroyed each other. Amazing job cool update when you can please.
11/2/2011 c8 AVP5
Didn't like how miz kept getting the better of cage but hopefully in your next chapter that will all change. Update when you can please.
11/1/2011 c8 KR Duelist
Oh man, it ends again with Xander getting beat up by Miz. Anyways, good chapter.
10/13/2011 c7 JapanRules555
Bring in Kevin Steen?
10/13/2011 c7 7Golden-Black Dragon
Xander VS Miz? oooh things are going to get a little crazy

Storm VS Edge? I wonder how that's going to go.

I wonder who Xander's going to call.

And Kessler's taking on Del Rio for Eve. Hmmmmm...

I think I know how Darren's going to be getting involved...
10/12/2011 c7 KR Duelist
Nice chapter man! So Xander is going after Miz huh? Well, Xander better beat him. Also, I was wondering, next chapter, can you maybe focus a little bit on or actually start the Kalin/Alberto rivalry over Eve? I know the story is supposed to be mostly on Xander, but focusing on some side characters wouldn't hurt too.
10/12/2011 c7 70AVP5
First off thank you for having cage shut cole's mouth thank you. Ouch poor cage I hope the next chapter will be good for him. Update when you can please.
10/12/2011 c7 Green-Extreme-Ninjetti13
That was a great update. I agree with you 250% that Laurinitis as IGM...sucks
10/2/2011 c6 alex 988
cant wait for chapter 7!
9/29/2011 c6 KR Duelist
Awesome! Xander retained his title shot to WrestleMania! Great chapter!
9/29/2011 c6 AVP5
Cool job with the chapter I like the fights and also um you messed up with the divas title you said scarlet won but you wrote beth won. Update when you can please.
9/26/2011 c5 alex 988
cant wait for chapter 6!
9/20/2011 c5 7Golden-Black Dragon
Mark Henry's FINALLY the champ! And Joe's in WWE, and now things are actually gonna be getting good.

Hope Xander's going to be recovered in time.
9/19/2011 c5 KR Duelist
WOHOO! You updated! And man, Kalin and Xander were beaten up bad. Ouch. Anyways, great chapter! Update sooner alright?
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »