for Chronicles of Xander Cage Part IV

10/3/2014 c39 alex 988
cant wait for chapter 40!
10/1/2014 c39 70AVP5
Knowing those two they will try to get their revenge by beating the hell out of Those Guys, unless it backfires on them. Oh well and update when you have the time please.
10/1/2014 c39 17The Reaper13
What are they planning next and I do want Sting to make his debut soon!
7/24/2014 c38 The Reaper13
More fights, more matches, and update soon!
7/24/2014 c38 70AVP5
This was worth the wait and good work my friend. I wonder how the next PPV chapter will go. Update when you have the time please.
6/18/2014 c37 1spanky1988.aw
Can't wait for chapter 38!
6/17/2014 c37 17The Reaper13
Fish Market Street Fight! Nah TLC is fine, but it would have been funny if it was the FMSF. Update soon!
6/17/2014 c37 70AVP5
I hope they win the titles and wow he lost to a woman, now that is funny. Update when you have the time please.
5/14/2014 c36 1spanky1988.aw
Can't wait for chapter 37!
5/13/2014 c36 70AVP5
Awesome work my friend as usual and I like Sting is in charge, I wonder if he'll go crazy like before and bring in that bird. Ah well either way good work and I am looking forward for more.
5/13/2014 c36 17The Reaper13
Its Showtime! I love this and I can't wait to see what happens next time. Steen vs. Sting is not bad, but Kessler teaming with Swagger to fight TG is better. Update soon!
4/6/2014 c35 Emmanuel
Two shockers on this chapter! "The Icon" Sting joined our heroes in the match, and Zack Ryder being "The Soul Survivor"! Way to go, bro! That was SSSIIICCCKKK! Nice fitting name for Scarlett and Aeon. Speaking of Scarlett, when do we show Michael's proposal to her?

On the next chapter is the termination of John Laurinatis. Then, I sense a heel turn in Kalin Kessler. He was betrayed who he thought was a friend, and he wanted payback. Plus, it would be interesting for him and Xander go one-on-one in the ring. Keep it up!

P. S.: Go to petitions. whitehouse. gov/ petition/ stop-sopa-policies-trans-pacific-partnership-notice-and-staydown-efforts-and-other-policies/ dXMRvNh8 (Close the spaces together) so you and others put an end to the Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA) policies to take away the fan-made sites like Deviantart, Youtube, and even Fanfiction.
4/4/2014 c35 The Reaper13
Nooooo! You took Joe's title already? That sucks dude. I like the other matches even Ryder kicking ass and Sting in WWE. But awww on Joe losing his title already.
4/4/2014 c35 1spanky1988.aw
Can't wait for chapter 36!
4/3/2014 c35 70AVP5
Awesome work dude with Ryder being the only survivor and Sting in WWE is awesome. Update when you have the time please.
168 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »