for Chronicles of Xander Cage Part IV

3/17/2014 c34 Emmanuel
I forgot to mention this. It's about the Lethal Injection, the finisher of Jay Lethal. Will be the one like on TNA or ROH (Ring of Honor) or something different? And I still haven't figure out description of Michael Storm's finisher, the Dark Moon. Just wondering, that's all.
3/17/2014 c34 Emmanuel

Michael Storm
Zack Ryder
Petey Williams
?

The fate of Raw hangs in the balance, and Xander and company must find one more man to fill, or else they will be at a disadvantage at the Survivor Series 5-on-5 Tag Team match. Who will be that superstar, and even if they did, what will be the outcome of said match? I hope you make the match interesting. See you later, X! Keep going!
3/11/2014 c34 1spanky1988.aw
Can't wait 35!
3/10/2014 c34 Radaketor
Well since you did end up putting Nash in team Johnny i'm guessing you're gonna put Triple H on his own team, since they had a rivalry during that time and all the backstory they had together.
I actually hope you don't put Triple H, i hope you put Kalin Kessler, he deserves a chance and i haven't seen him in a while, But the story's yours, it would make more sense to put Triple H as the final member of the team. I just hope you end up putting Kalin Kessler in a rivalry with Xander or something, he needs something to do.
3/10/2014 c33 Radaketor
Hmmm, i'd say CM Punk and Cena would join Triple H's team but then i don't think there would be anyone in the WWE title picture aside from Joe so i don't know.
I hope you put Kevin Nash with Team Johnny though.
Onto the next chapter!
3/7/2014 c34 70AVP5
Baseball bat...hmmmm kind of obvious who might be helping them but well have to wait to see what happens next. Team HHH needs a plan for survivor series. Update when you have the time please.
2/17/2014 c33 Emmanuel
That John Laurinatis was a slick one, forged Triple H's signature for a contract with a dangerous man like Kevin Steen. Now we have a Survivor Series match of all the marbles. For Laurinatis, it's Christian, Steen, and they just got Dolph Ziggler; for Triple, it's Michael Storm, the newly-acquired Zach Ryder (I was hoping Kalin Kessler), and our hero, Xander Cage. With one week left before the pay-per-view, who will be the final two men that will join each team? I await for the next chapter to find out. Keep it up!
2/6/2014 c33 AVP5
Woo...Woo...Woo...You Know It! I miss Ryder being pushed in WWE. I like this version and I can't wait to see what happens next my friend. I also was surprise by the ending with what Johnny did. I wonder who the other members are. I also wonder why WWE didn't try something like this. It would have been fun to watch and would have had us get rid of Johnny earlier. Update when you have the time please.
2/6/2014 c33 17The Reaper13
Why didn't WWE do something like this?
Vince- "Because we thought our way would be better and no one would mind. Just like I thought no one would mind Batista winning the rumble and my son in law not putting Bryan in because it's what's right for business."
Old man needs to leave or we riot! I say this way is waaaaay better and I can't wait for more. Ryder is still my favorite and I hope your story will make him look good. Update soon!
1/12/2014 c32 Emmanuel
Just read this chapter today, and talk about karma (the noun, not the WWE's Kharma). I mean, Christian and Kevin Steen put Xander out of WWE, and then one month later, The X Man has returned with a vengeance. He and Michael gave the two men what they deserve from trying to take out the rest of the main superstars of the WWE. You asked the right question - what do Storm and Cage plan for the Interim GM 24 removed from the pay-per-view? Guess I'll wait and find out.
1/8/2014 c32 Radaketor
Oh, i was kinda expecting El Generico to be the secret partner, oh well... on the bright side, we've got Xander back!
I would love to see Xander and Storm's team reunited and fighting off Tyler Reeks and Curt Hawkins, i'm not sure but i think John Laurinaitis hired them as his personal security at some point.
Looking forward to the next chapter.
1/7/2014 c32 The Reaper13
Dude, this was awesome! I like how Joe is still WWE Champion and Lethal retaining his title, love it. I wish though we could read those high flying matches from the cruiserweights. Oh well and this match surprised me. I did not think Cage would be the guy who is Storm's partner. Well, maybe I did and I like how they got their vengeance. I can't wait to see what those guys have up their sleeves for Johnny, Christian, and Steen since I doubt this thing is over. Oh oh maybe a survivor series tag match. That would be cool, update soon! Update soon! Update soon!
1/7/2014 c32 70AVP5
Yay on Joe winning his match and I like the way this match went involving Cage's return to the ring. Well played gentlemen and I like how this went. Looking forward for more and what those two have plan. Update when you have the time please.
12/31/2013 c31 Emmanuel
Hey, X

I know it has been a while seen I have reviewed. Well, Xander was no longer an active wrestler, but a part of the broadcast team seems cool. I'm willing to bet that even though he's in a wheelchair, he'll figure out how to get some payback against Christian and Steen. Just who is Michael Storm's partner? Will they succeed or will the terrible twosome destroy them and quite probably take over or eliminate WWE?

By the way, two big returns! Not only "The Animal" Batista comes back on January 20th, but just last night, "The Beast Incarnate" Brock Lesnar! I wonder who will win the "You Still Got It!" award on the next year's WWE Slammys. Happy New Year!
12/19/2013 c31 Radaketor
I think you did a little typo, you said if Zack beat Kalin he would get a title shot, but then you said he was gonna fight Dolph instead.
As for the mystery partner... Olé... Olé... Olé...
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »