for Chronicles of Xander Cage Part IV

12/18/2013 c31 17The Reaper13
Awesome work dude and I wonder who the partner is. Is it the Undertaker? Is it HBK? Is it Sting? Is it the Brooklyn Brawler? Is it Daniel Bryan's goat cousin? Damn I can't wait and I hope Cage gets back on his feet soon so he can kick some ass. Update soon! Update soon! Update soon!
12/18/2013 c31 70AVP5
Awesome work and I wonder who the mystery partner is. I am looking forward to what you have plan for Vengeance. Update when you got the time please.
12/12/2013 c30 Radaketor
Seriously, go apply for a spot on the WWE creative team, they need you there! You might be the only one who could book better and realistical matches!
About Storm's partner... hum... Olé... Olé... Olé... does that sound familiar?
Looking forward to the next one.
11/26/2013 c30 17The Reaper13
Dude, why didn't anyone think about this in 2011? Holy shit i wouldn't mind seeing these guys come back and kick some ass. Raven vs. Punk, Rhino vs. Sheamus, heck you should have added more matches into this.
Even the Divas...oh man why didn't you add any women into this? Like Trish, Lita, Gail Kim...oh that's right she left and went to join TNA where she is getting no competition since the Knockout's Division is as fucked up as their tag team and x-division...hell just kill TNA already or sell it to WWE.
Anyways, still good job and i'm looking forward to the next chapter. Heck, put Storm and Goldberg as a team that would be interesting to see. Those two teaming up and kicking some ass. Also, why did Joe walk out too? He doesn't run from anyone, well maybe he does now since he is no longer the cool monster he once was. Update soon! Update soon! Update soon! Update soon! Update soon!
11/26/2013 c30 70AVP5
Goldberg kicked ass as always and i don't know who Storm will pick, but I'm sure its someone who will kick some ass. Update when you got the time my friend.
11/2/2013 c29 Radaketor
I'm probably gonns sound stupid, but... Who the hell is Kevin Steen? This may sound stupid but i don't know who he is because i only watch WWE, is he from TNA or something like that?
Hey you brought Kalin Kessler back, it seemed like you had forgoten about him since he didn't show up in a couple or more chapters.
10/31/2013 c29 3Syco's Path
Kill Steen Kill!
10/31/2013 c29 alex 988
Cant wait for chapter 30!
10/31/2013 c29 70AVP5
I doubt its the end but still what a match and steen was an animal with what he did. Good work and I like the results of the other matches from Joe winning his match and Lethal winning his. Update when you have the time please. I'm curious to see what will Cage do next time.
10/13/2013 c28 Emmanuel
One more thing I forgot to put down. I read the preview from Radaketor, and he's right-Christian should have a new song for being a heel. Try the unused theme of "Just Close Your Eyes (3rd Version)" by Bedlam's Gate on YouTube. Sorry about that.
10/7/2013 c28 Emmanuel
I read your latest chapter. Short, but great none the less. I have no idea who would win the match if Christian would not interfered. I guess his mission was clear: not only will end Xander, but also Michael, Cena, Punk, Orton-all the big names so that he be the only one left. What will be the outcome of the match between former student and teacher, and just who is Christian's accomplice?
Oh, and Radaketor, two things-CLB is short for Creepy Little Bastard which was his nickname from Chris Jericho, and I am thinking about becoming a member of fanfiction dot net; I just hope I don't break the rules and terms and all.
I think "Coalition Course" would a good title for the next chapter; what would you say, X? Catch you later!
10/4/2013 c28 Radaketor
Hummmmm... accomplice... well he did powerbomb Xander so i'm guessing he's not weak, he must have some muscle, i have my theory but i'm not gonna spoit it for anyone who reads the reviews.
The match with the deadman was awesome by the way
10/3/2013 c28 AVP5
Oh not bad and i think everyone remembers what happened to Owen. How much it hurt the family and how it lead to them being in pain for so many years. Poor Bret who felt horrible for what happened to his brother. I also am looking forward to reading this match with Christian and Xander. Update when you got the time please.
9/25/2013 c27 alex 988
Cant wait for chapter 28!
9/6/2013 c27 Radaketor
*Teddy Long voice* You're going one on one with The Undertaker playa! Holla, holla!
"I was back home watching Raw I saw that CLB get what he deserves..." What does CLB stand for?
I was thinking Captain Charisma would get a new theme because of the heel turn.

Oh and a little word for Emmanuel, if you wanna talk/help or give suggestions to Xman99, you better make an account, it's easier. And do you even know if he wants you to give him OC's?
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »