for Chronicles of Xander Cage Part IV

11/10/2012 c18 7Golden-Black Dragon
I wonder who else will end up taking on Those Guys.

It's interesting tagging Storm and Cage together because normally, they'd be at each other's throats. Of course, like a lot of tag teams comprised of people thrown together at the last minute, if they lose the belts then they'll split up.

When will the NXT guys show up?
11/2/2012 c18 70AVP5
DX vs those guys or hell get the men who love putting people through tables. Udpate when you got time and never use your birthday for anything except getting gifts
9/6/2012 c17 AVP5
Storm and Cage the new tag champs. Love it and I hope to see them against some great tag team. And if you out Evan and Kofi as a team. Make sure Evan doesn't get suspended two times. Update when you got time please.
9/5/2012 c17 KR Duelist
Haha! Sweet! Xander and Storm are Tag Champs! Love it. BTW, think you can focus on Kessler more in terms of him maybe going for the US title and on his relationship with Eve next chapter?
8/8/2012 c16 AVP5
When they get back I bet Xander will have something ready for awesome truth. Update soon please.
8/7/2012 c16 KR Duelist
Wohoo! Xander and Aeon are married! Awesomeness! Kinda wished Kalin was the Best Man, but oh well. Great chapter!
8/7/2012 c16 3TwilightKingA5L
Congradulation to the new couple. Zander dressing up as the Ultimate Warrior, Are You Serious Bro?! Nice and happy chapter.
8/6/2012 c15 alex 988
cant wait for chapter 16!
7/30/2012 c15 Emmanuel
I've been a fan of this story since it started. I'm in awe in the action you wrote on how the wrestlers do in the ring which is not so easy.

So, Xander and Aeon are saying their vows next chapter, huh? You know that in the WWE, it will not be a normal wedding. I have an idea from the objection.

Remember Aeon's story of what happened in Japan to Xander in the third part of the saga? Well, the blast from her past interupts the union. Being somehow wealthy and powerful, he has three missions: first-invade WWE, second-overpower or corrupt the leader of the foundation (Vince or Linda McMahon) so he could remake the sport of wrestling in his image, and third and most importantly-take Aeon back by any means necessary. Like it or not-it's your call.
7/29/2012 c15 Emmanuel
Hey, I've been following Xander's journey to the WWE from start to here, and I gotta tell you, I'm in awe that you follow the movements the wrestlers which is not easy.

So, the union between Xander and Aeon is on the next chapter. It's not going to be a normal wedding if it's in the WWE. I'm sorry if I interupt the flow of the story, but I like to add an objection-remember Aeon's story in Japan to Xander at part 3 of the saga? Well, the blast from her past who stopped the wedding somehow got wealthy and powerful enough to enlist some wrestlers. He has three objectives: first-take over WWE; second-overthrow Vince McMahon and/or Linda McMahon so he can remake WWE in his vision; and third and most importantly-take Aeon back by any means necessary. Good idea or no-you decide.
7/19/2012 c15 70AVP5
Boooo miz and truth. Yay next chapter we will read the wedding. Boooo they screwed cage and storm on their title matches. I wanted joe to win the IC title. Oh well update when you got time please.
6/23/2012 c14 AVP5
Wow love it it seems no matter who cena teams with they turn on him in the end.
6/3/2012 c1 the boss99
Great story. When will Xander turn heel? He's been a face since the beginning.
5/16/2012 c13 7Golden-Black Dragon
Interesting... Cena VS Cage, wonder how that one will go.

What do you think about Lesnar having "quit"? Worked or he's legitimately quit?
5/15/2012 c13 3TwilightKingA5L
This is a match that everyone would love to read. I vote yes for Zander to have his own music cd.
168 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »