for Stolen Future

9/29/2012 c17 blaker316
9/4/2012 c16 5Aida013
Ok the Bruce and Faora tango was completely unexpected. Her set up from earlier chapters made her choice to go to Bruce plausible and I think you handled Bruce's reactions appropriately and given the physical and metal abuse he had undergone - i'll overlook that he is sleeping with the enemy.

The Chlollie ILY's however gave me warm fuzzies and the explanation of their connection and this line 'their kiss and passion replaced uncertainty, joy erased their fears and love overwhelmed them in a spiritual warm cocoon' is my fav in the entire story so far.

Happy studying and writing when you get a chance.
9/3/2012 c16 17Hellzz-on-Earth
You always have me on the edge of my seat and you almost had me screaming my head off when Anzus told Chloe to say goddbye to Oliver forever! lol
Love, love, love that you implemented Chloe's healing factor. The ILY's were just perfect for the situation.
I wonder if Kal is really going to have a change of heart? Please, please, please tell me J'onn is as prepared for the worst as he is for the best?
Zod learned from Oliver that humans are not weak. Bruce didn't give an inch and welcomed death. Now Faora betrays Zod in the worst way. Oh this guy is in for one rude awakening! Can't wait
Do good in school.
No worries bout the updates. I'm always going to be around. lol
8/27/2012 c15 5Aida013
Loved the shout out to the episode Pandora and Chloe being all badass. I felt a small sense of right as Zod's followers got what was coming to them.

Still lots of storylines to look forward to... Bruce Yikes, will Ollie be okay and Darkseid on Earth (thats never a good thing)
8/25/2012 c15 17Hellzz-on-Earth
Love, love, love that Faora was following Bruce and AC and didn't hinder their plan. It would serve Zod right if she helped the heros. I like that she's interested in Bruce. They'd definitely challenge each other.
I was like yes Chloe saved Oliver and Bart. Then I was like nooooo don't close your eyes Ollie! lol
I really hope Bruce survives. he has to relay Condor's messege to Oliver. lol Sad that C had to die, but at least the others will remember their fallen comrade.
Zod has been a very bad boy and Darkseid is not happy with him. He was so close to claiming earth and now he has to go all the way back to Sedna.
I did read J'onn stole Kal away from Zod right? What is my favorite martian up to? lol
I can't believe only six more chapters?
Enjoy the last of your holiday and thank you for working on this story so diligently.
8/25/2012 c15 blaker316
8/23/2012 c14 5Aida013
Appropriately named title for the chapter. I've got a couple of ideas about how Bart is back and the true fate of the others - however I'll wait to the next chapter to see if I am right. :-p
8/22/2012 c14 17Hellzz-on-Earth
I knew it! I just had a feeling that Bart was not dead! Thank you, thank you, thank you for bringing him back and please do not let him be a ghost. lol
I cringed reading every word as Ollie was tortured by Kal. The only solace I could take is that Oliver is meant to survive, right? He's destined for a higher purpose so Kal and Zod will not have the satisfaction of him dying on them.
I refuse to believe that Chloe and the others are dead. That could've been any females finger.
I cannnot wait for the next part. Come on Saturday get here already.
8/16/2012 c13 5Aida013
This was a massive chapter (not only in length but story progression!). Gosh first well Jonn breaking out of his bonds so to speak was a highlight.

Chloe and Oliver's flashbacks where a fantastic way to contrast their current situation - then we got their first kiss in this world.

Oliver's 'talk' with Jonn, his quiet moment with Bruce, Jonn's flashbacks all awesome inclusions.

Oliver and Kal's fight was epic and well done by the way with tying in Oliver's stint with the Dark Archers and his ability to defeat Kal. (the whole senario kinda reminded me a little of Dominion when Clark and Oliver were fighting in the Phantom Zone for Zod)

Of course Zod couldn't let the whole thing go without cheating just a bit - so booo to those guys for bad sportsmanship!.
8/15/2012 c13 Guest
OMG!
I love that J'onn contacted Oliver. He is a hero like no other. The fight with Kal was phenominal. J'onns words to remember the past was just so perfect. For Oliver to take down Kal with no weapons, but his training will never be forgotten.
Chlollie's first kiss was both heartwarming/wrenching. The no need for words to relay their love was classic.
Really enjoyed the flashes you gave Chloe too. Can't wait for the others to fight to get Oliver back home with them.
You rocked this update!
8/11/2012 c12 8prophet87
That was incredibly intense! Kal taking Chloe was so brutal, but I'm glad he didn't succeed in his attack. The white light is a clever idea, and I can see where this might all be leading - I hope there's some more angst to go yet, though! Some of those lines sound familiar - have you taken real quotes from the show? Great work, as always - can't wait for the Clark Ollie showdown!
8/11/2012 c12 blaker316
8/10/2012 c12 5Aida013
Ok - being honest I kinda read the first part of the chapter through my fingers and started reading for reals when flashes of another life come to both of them. I really want to know what happened and how and will it happen again. Congratulations on writing a difficult chapter for you.
8/9/2012 c12 17Hellzz-on-Earth
You don't have to hope I like it. I love it!
I read your warning and I was like, ok, inhale/exhale. I can get through this. lol
I felt so bad for Chloe thinking that Oliver wouldn't be able to save her this time and she would have to endure Kal's humiliation. I can rest a little easier knowing Kal did not get his way and that Chloe won't have to tell Oliver what he fears happened to her.
I dig that there's a connection b/t Kal and Chloe that neither understand. I don't know if Kal is going to turn a new leaf, but at least he can't have Chloe the way he wants!
Come on J'onn be patiently a little more. I have a feeling Ollie is going to need him this time around in his fight with Kal? Hck they all need J'onn at full capacity.
Another awesome update.
8/9/2012 c12 15lizard1969
Congratulations the scene between chloe and Kal was written so powerfully and so tastefully :)
90 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »