for Chained

5/19/2013 c4 2BlueDove216
Think of a Knuckles spin dash, with his fists jabbing out. Unstoppable. What about Knuckles grabbing the chain and pulling Sonic to kick egg man. Hahaha! Can't wait for the next chap.
9/5/2011 c4 UltimateCCC
Good thing Amy and Rouge weren't here to see this or things get kooky.
8/17/2011 c4 DanceDream
Haha! I'm smiling so evil-ly over here... Egghead could've gotten their wrists or ankles or something, but NO, it HAD to be their tails... XD You don't typically even think about the fact that Sonic and Knuckles- or most of the characters, really- have tails, at all- Tails steals the show! I mean, in Shadow's artwork for "Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games", they (the professionals) completely forgot to give him a tail! (Look closely- it's true!) Good idea to play off something no one thinks about!

But... Does their decision to go fight Eggman mean the story's almost over? Say it isn't so! =( And it might not be; somehow I doubt being able to climb a cliff makes anyone ready to face Eggman. I'm looking forward to seeing where this goes! Keep it up! =)
8/10/2011 c3 63Shadougelover14
I hope you continue soon! I'm loving this, it's hilarious! This would make an interesting episode!
8/4/2011 c3 20Jac.exe
What's going to work? TEAMWORK!
8/3/2011 c3 12Hakimu
Haha this is quite funny.
7/29/2011 c2 20Jac.exe
Sonic The Hedgehog...more like Sonic The Chicken! Be a man!
7/27/2011 c1 Jac.exe
With friends like these, who needs enemies?
7/27/2011 c1 12Hakimu
I have a feeling this is going to become really funny.