for A Divine Intervention

7/28/2014 c2 6Primus2021
It would be funny if Zarkon saw Lotor with Haggar, then "Haggar" blasted Zarkon into the wall.
8/6/2011 c2 9ForeverWells
Very cute. I also found your author notes very interesting. Keep up the great work.
7/29/2011 c1 wadewells
Ok, as always, my catch up reading is over the phone. I LOVE the concept of using some aspect of greek mythology. I've also currently using some aspect of it in a story I'm working on, but you've really made your story very original. Can't wait to see more! Welcome!
7/27/2011 c1 8Lotor Sincline
Greek mythology meets the Voltron Universe. How interesting! It would've never occured to me. Great plot! Have to agree with Michelle's previous review that it was kinda hard to read. But I love what you're doing. Keep it up!
7/27/2011 c1 90LotornoMiko
hi! Your summary intrigued me enough to want to give this a try. Sounds like a fun idea, hope you will write more. My only complaint is...the actual prologue was just one big wall of text! It made it hard to read...splitting things up into paragraphs would be much easier on your reader's eyes.

Anyway, enough about that! Can't wait to see what sort of help Aphrodite gives Lotor! XD