for Found by Shadow

2/21/2018 c7 4Lewsx
This story is awesome! The Idea of Dark Dragon is very good! Keep Going!
11/14/2015 c7 Guest
Please write faster.i love this series
11/14/2015 c6 Guest
This is fanstatic
6/10/2013 c8 imnotraven16
excellent story
9/20/2012 c1 8AramilOniasha
The line of Prophecy is mentioned in The Great Hunt
6/17/2012 c8 SemenDemon
Very interesting story. I wonder how much you are going to deviate from the books.
5/31/2012 c8 keiriala
Good chapter. Really interesting. Elaida is very annoying. And pompous. I'm glad Rand put her into place. Please keep updating.
5/30/2012 c8 Bluesnowman
nice work
4/6/2012 c7 2Aderran
Interesting chapter, though I understand that this one is more of an inbetween given your AN at the end.

I'm interested in what will happen next, especially with Lanfear now a part of the story. I would like to see Rand in Caemlyn when he is supposed to meet Elyne and Gawyn. It would be doubly interesting to see Elaida attempt to take him and he casually batting her aside as if she's nothing but a gnat buzzing in his ear.
4/5/2012 c6 1kelwin
Fantastic fic! I really like it. can't wait for more though. keep up the good work!
3/3/2012 c6 soulslayer32
great story, looking forward to the next update, all for some randxlanfear
2/29/2012 c1 Rusty84
Hi, interesting twist. Not sure if you have mentioned, but the thing that keeps popping into my mind is, why was Moiraine even in the Two Rivers... I know, nitpicking sorry.
2/18/2012 c6 7PhoenixVenom
It is a very interesting story you have here, and I am looking forward to reading more of it. However there are quite a lot of punctuation errors scattered throughout. It would make the reading experience a great deal smoother were they to be corrected.

This is just my humble attempt at being constructive, so please don't take this as anything other than well-meant advice.
2/14/2012 c6 Bluesnowman
I giggled at the end there
2/12/2012 c6 2Kythorian
Interesting so far...It does seem fairly stupid to do what he did when he left the group though. He really burnt some bridges there. He could have just as easily refused to travel with them when leaving baerlon. They couldn't really force him to come with them at that point. Or not easily. Or slipped away and traveled when they reached Shadar Logoth. That way he just ends up being 'that guy who disappeared', rather than 'probably a dreadlord or forsaken' I guess he doesn't really have any reason to know at this point that it MATTERS if he burnt those bridges or not though.

Oh, also there is also the point that if the group follows along with how the books went in fleeing from the trollocs when trying to reach Shadar Logoth, the fact that Moiraine is shielded should probably mean that they wouldn't actually be able to make it there...she had to channel quite a bit in cannon to make the escape possible.

Oh well. Still a very interesting concept, and one i look forward to reading more on.
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »