FanFiction.Net
for Royal

9/8/2021 c1 4newkidintown00
Awaiting more.
5/29/2020 c1 15Aurora Nightstar
Great start. I like your mixing of the royal family with the wizarding world. Good story so far.
5/16/2020 c1 3HDTaggart
A unique start, I think.
2/16/2020 c1 32Jake Crepeau
Is there going to be any more of this? I certainly hope so; the possibilities for this story are endless! ;D
4/3/2019 c1 girlwhoslept
basically I wholly agree with user N. A. Wennerholm
4/3/2019 c1 girlwhoslept
interesting start! I'm looking forward to the next chapter
8/24/2018 c1 purple-lightening
Loved it! Such a unique and interesting start! I enjoyed reading your style of writing and the royal aspect. Great work!
I look forward to more!
~purplelightening
7/30/2018 c1 N. A. Wennerholm
It has been 7 years since the since this was Started. And Considering that Their is not a full blood tie relation if between Lily and Patunia along with the fact that The Dursleys don't and won't love Harry those So-called Blood wards won't work because their has to be love for them to work based on how they are supposed to work.

But by Lily's Birthday Mother and family going after Harry he will hey that love And Protection. And Hopefully Elizabeth has had some kind of warding system Placed Around all their properties that will Protect him and his family. To show that Elizabeth has some magic even though not like Harry but yet enough that she has enough that it will aid her in her duties and to maybe somewhat able to protect herself and her family. Would love to hear Harry say Auntie Lizzy or Liz or Elizabeth. And Harry calling Margaret Grandma. And with seeing him play with his cousins such as William And Harry. Though that will get confusing Having two of them Plus if I Remember correctly Harry Potter will be older and the two of them.

Harry James Potter Born July 31, 1980
Prince William Born June 21, 1982
Prince Harry Born September 15, 1984

So this Should Give You the Idea Look up the Others and compare and sink the Timeline to that of the Canon. Where you can even Show Harry Potter writing home to his Family from time to time from time to time. Plus Hopefully The Royal Family will get the Horcrux removed from Harry while he is a baby and allowing it to heal better and not be so visable by the time he is 11.

Plus Hopefully Elizabeth Will have a full Inheritance test done on Harry To Identify All of his Genealory and all the titles due Him Plus A Full Audit done all of his Family's Account and to Find out Any and All Property that has been stolen and Have it returned Such as the Deathly Hollows that for which Dumbledore has unlawful posesstion of two the cloak and wand. The the Ring with the Stone that Riddle Has hidden in the Haunt family reck of a Cottage across from Riddle Manor. Or fairly close to each other. Since The Potter's are the only rightful suriving heirs to the Perrivell Family. And thus also based on what I read also the Right full Heir to Merlin because of their Ancestor. Plus maybe Elizabeth can have her whole family tested to see if any others have a distant magical Ancestor which would help point out and other aspects of the Magical World they have a right to even show that they are not necessarily a Muggleborn family like most of the Bigoted Wizards and Witches think but are more likely a long line of squibs as those piece shits think of them. And that Elizabeth has Limited magic. And Lily was the first really powerful witch in a long time to the family them Harry being the First really powerful Wizard in a long time.

Thus it may even also provide the Power the Dark Lord knows Not being that Because of Harry's Heritage He is an Heir of Merlin Plus a Member of the Royal Family so has a result he may have even inherited powers abilities that only run threw their blood lines.
8/31/2017 c1 RapidRotation
Awaiting more
5/30/2015 c1 Centaurious
Awaiting more.
4/13/2015 c1 18jesphoenix05
I like exposition. I like stories that explain where everyone is from and how they are related. I don't know the other story you are crossing it with though. I'm not familiar with Astoria. Still, I hope to see more from you on this story!
3/4/2015 c1 2Shadowed Sorceress
It really is an interesting story! Awaiting more :P
1/17/2015 c1 19Smiling Seshat
Some of your paragraphs are too long. Any that are longer than 5 lines should be split in two. It makes it easier to read. :)
8/16/2014 c1 19Bobmin356
Awaiting more
7/27/2013 c1 7EmeraldStorm7
What a unique idea! Ingenious. First chapter was brilliant, love the fact that Harry won't be with the Dursley's!
Kalina