FanFiction.Net
for The Bridge Between Sea and Sky

3/19/2013 c1 13RaawrImaDinosaur
This was brilliant. Great job :)
11/21/2012 c1 janjan2009
Loved that
8/23/2012 c1 lurline86
great , loving it
11/24/2011 c1 21Hero-Champion-Herald
That...was...AMAZING! Like, I'm a total Godric nut and Eric is such a hunk ^^ I had always imagined something like that if Godric had survived and upon seeing fanfiction written about it...jeez, it's amazing ^^ I am SOOOOOO appreciative right now 3
10/18/2011 c1 darrena
Lovely story! I soooo adore Godric and Eric together.
9/18/2011 c1 ael277
I loved it! It is an absolutely fabulous read!

I think I cried as much as Eric did;)
8/12/2011 c1 4Athena Puget
Ahh! I love this! This was a perfect combination of sweet and endearing, loved what you did with the Sookie plot line. Although it would probably mean that the show would have ended, I would have definitely liked this better than the sadness that ensued in the actual show. :)
8/6/2011 c1 9PlasticBrains
Loved it! Godric/Eric is a favorite pairing of mine and this was really well written. I'm glad you sorted out Sookies story as well.

Great writing!

10/10

Ava
7/31/2011 c1 1TehFallen1
i want more please i be good. i like to read more of how they take over how sookie work for eric and lots more smuty goodness with eric and godric and trow sookie in there somewhere. love it

Marrosa
7/31/2011 c1 caramelcandylover
wow! ur story was so amazing! loved every bit of it, Eric is so sexy n Godric is so loving! u capture them so well! please write another soon! :)
7/30/2011 c1 MsEllie
Thankyou for sharing. Heartfelt love between child & maker-follows SVM/TB guides between the two. Very sad for all.
7/29/2011 c1 Mistress Titania
Wow! Loved it! really hope you write more in this storyline.
7/28/2011 c1 layla
:) I liked this story very much and its a shame there is no more I like the godric and eric pairing and im glad you made sookie dump bill.
7/28/2011 c1 2skarsnix
I normally dont read same sex paired stories, but you had my favorite character, Godric and mentioned Bill bashing in the description so I had to read. Just wanted to let you know that I loved the story and wished there was more of it, you didnt make it gross like some i have stumbled across, the love between Eric and Godric you wrote was beautiful. Hopefully you can come up with a sequal, i would like to know what happens with the takeover and how Sookie fares in California.

Thanks for the great read

Skarsnix
7/28/2011 c1 myvlicious
Love love loved the story can't wait to read more ;)