for For Now

7/19/2021 c1 Marissani
I laughed, cried and all together absolutely adored this story
6/29/2020 c1 Annette11418
This was beautifully done and well thought out! I loved the letters that Fred wrote for Hermione and George as well! I feel like the end got away from the rest of the story but overall this was great!
5/28/2017 c1 mworth1019
lovely! more pleasecwell done
6/7/2016 c1 2payneblack
more!
6/7/2016 c1 1depress0gay
I legit cried through Fred's letter to George. Beautifully written!
9/17/2015 c1 windsofrebellion
It's beautiful
6/4/2015 c1 arya
Its just simply fabulous. I cried for nearly 30 minutes while reading. I love Fred Weasley. You did a splendid work in portraying the twins as they really should have been. I have read your other stories. But this one is the cheery on the top. You are an awsome writer. Love you and of course Fred Weasley..
12/10/2014 c1 3AnonymousM
I really liked this. It was genuinely good and well-developed. I like that George didn't inmediately kiss Hermione and that there were realistic interruptions. It's not like his romantic relationship made everything better, but that love was able to open him back up to both Hermione and his family. Well done!
7/31/2014 c1 5MusicalLife13
I'm usually not a fan of Hermione and one of the twins, but was so intrigued by the description that I thought I'd give this a whirl...and boy, am I ever glad I did. I can't remember the last time a piece of fanfic made me cry like that. Such a lovely, wonderful, brilliantly-written story!
7/23/2014 c1 RandominatorOwl
OH MY GOSH THE FEELS IN THIS FANFICTION ARE PHENOMENAL! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! You are such an amazing writer... I can't even... WHOA. This is bee-you-ti-full! I had never even considered this pairing...but now...WHOA. JUST WHOA. PHENOMENAL!
3/12/2014 c1 lyraXIII
This has to be my favorite fic with George and Hermione its absolutely amazing. You should do a sequel to it about how George restarts his life and how his family takes him dating Hermione I think that would be pretty fuckin awesome :)
8/7/2013 c1 Guest
This was lovely! More than that, it's quite perfect tbh. Enjoyed reading this! You made me tear up with Fred's letters and Teddy's adorable-ness :')))
3/8/2013 c1 25Annika the Merciful
So, I've read a lot of your other stories and love them but this one just takes the cake. I personally prefer either Hermione/Remus or Hermione/Draco but wow I think I just fell in love with Hermione/George. You wrote this beautifully and I am utterly amazed at this. You played each part perfectly with the sadness, grieving, laughter, happiness, just...everything. I love your writing style and I very much love this story. :) Very well done indeed! _

Annika
9/10/2012 c1 RememberFredWeasley
This is so beautiful! I Loved the nickname Butterfly
9/9/2012 c1 4bamababenv
I know you wrote this story awhile ago, but I just read it, and I loved it. You made me laugh and cry at the same time, and it's rare for something to affect me that much emotionally!
41 Page 1 .. Last Next »