for Slowly Falling Apart

5/15/2021 c1 Elle
Oh man that was hard to read. So well written but it's damn hard to read about my comfort character going through his worst fear :(
10/13/2019 c2 1quetiapinegirl
as someone who have had schizophrenia for about 5 years I can say that this is probably the best "Reid gets schizophrenia" fan fiction I have read. I can clearly see that you did the research and understood it. thank you, I loved it!
12/27/2018 c2 gothgirl4god
I liked this story. Very well envisioned and written. You stayed true to the characters. Which is always expected when reading or writing fanfiction, but I still like to note it in other people's writings! I think Spencer would go to the hospital but I don't think he would end up staying long. Cause all he really needs is medication to get him back to functioning normally.

Which could take less then a month or maybe a little longer! Depending on lots of variables.
Cause with the right medication schizophrenia can be pretty well maintained and managed.

However, I kinda wished there was some more detail throughout the two chapters. Maybe more scenes or specifics. However I quite enjoyed the story as it is.

It had a over view type of feel. Like a narrative descriptive? Don't knkw if that's a thing.

But you said all that needed to be said. Your story had a nice easy ride because of that over view type of writing.

It was more like: "This is what I believe would happen if Spencer had schizophrenia, I will tell you the main things that would happen and the factors that contribute to this story."

Instead of the more typical kind of writing. So it's unique! That is both a compliment and also a constructive criticism. Cause I myself prefer a detailed story, with fuller scenes.

But again it was a great story. I haven't read any of your other stories yet, So I kinda think some of your other stories might contain more of a detailed plot and story. If not thats okay too.

I understand this one is a quick story.

But again this was a delightful story, in terms of writing and plot.
12/27/2018 c1 gothgirl4god
Wow Graet job so far! I have read another story similar to this and it brushed me the wrong way slightly because of how inaccurate it was: Both to the characters personalities and also mental health. I myself have different mental health issues I live with. Namely depression, and anxiety, and a very mild type of Bipolar. However if I don't have my meds I do get symptoms of schizophrenia. I've have delusions, hallucinations, heard things that weren't there. Only if I run out of meds though, and don't have any. So I know what it's like. So far your portrayal of mental health and schizophrenia are pretty accurate and straight forward.

I understand everyone is different, so different people can and useally do have slightly different experiences with mental health. I've never heard of self harm stopping voices. But Im not a expert! Very good story line so far. I like how you warn and also encourage people with similar experiences readto seek out help! Very great.
3/18/2018 c2 24Dextolan
I think this was a good place to stop. I loved it though!
3/18/2018 c1 Dextolan
Great story, despite it being sad. I’m glad it’s not too long because I don’t think I could read a lot about it, but for a small story it’s so good!
3/3/2017 c1 38Womenreligiousfan
Thats a realistic story, yay. I would love if you read and reviewed my CM stories about Diana and her Schizophrenia.
11/18/2015 c2 CMandICgirl
I love this story! Its so inspirational and realistic. I wish you had added more to this story, it was really good!
1/10/2015 c2 MyGuiltiestPleasure
I know that the television series has moved passed this storyline of "Schizophrenic Reid," due to him aging past the danger zone of 15-25 yrs, but the disease does not have an age limitation because individuals have been diagnosed later in life due to outside factors like trauma and drug use. Also the agreed upon safety zones are ages 1-10, and after age 40. Reid sadly could still become schizophrenic since he is like 33yrs old since he was 23 in the pilot 10 season ago. He is especially at risk because of his violent traumatic experiences: Contracting Anthrax, Kidnapped, Tortured, Forcefully Injected with Dilaudid and his subsequent Dilaudid Addiction. Reid has a higher risk of becoming schizophrenic as a member of the BAU than if he had a low stress job like teaching or research.

All that said, if I found your story very interesting and hope you come back to it and complete the journey for all your readers like me:-)
12/7/2012 c2 35People Person I'm Not
Omigod. You have no idea how much this means to me...this is currently the story of my life. I'm showing almost all the symptoms of schizophrenia, and it terrifies me. VERY nicely done.
9/19/2012 c1 Zoe
That was a really good short story :)
7/25/2012 c2 6Aisilinn
Try to do a Reid-JJ-Reid-JJ theme. Like, we see inside Reids mind, then JJ, and then back again.
1/14/2012 c2 1TomRiddle4ever
más!
8/8/2011 c1 walkersystem
This is really good! I think you should add another chapter, maybe about the team visiting him in the hospital.
8/2/2011 c2 43Puella Pulchra