for Hands of Time

11/10/2014 c1 killer4853
update
7/5/2012 c1 Guest
awwww i really love this fic! *o* please continue soon! is very very interesting!

btw...can give to my sis one like pleaseeee? :DD (in the thumbs up )
www. ubisoftspain ac3/ rebelate/ ?id3707#/ home (no spaces)
we would appreciate sooooo much! o/o are biiiiig fans of AC! *o*
2/4/2012 c1 Maria Leveau
Hi! I'm really enjoying this story and have a few suggestions/critiques...

1) How Ezio finds out about Jumping: I personally believe that Elle and Ezio should find a young child Jumper being chased by Paladins. And atfirst Ezio can't see how they keep disappearing since they only Jump when he isn't looking but Elle saves him by Jumping when the Paladins attack him... Just a suggestion

2) Can you please explain in depth how she ended up in that time period? Like did she see a land scape portrait or something?

3) Is she going to run into any other Jumpers, I really like my idea of a young Jumper that she becomes a mentor to.

Thanks and good luck!

~Isshi
2/3/2012 c3 18C.RoWhite
your story is very humorous and I like it. You got Ezio nailed in my oppinion and the first thing i though when you said the girl was a jumper was the Movie Jumper with the kids. you have a really good story so far and I am glad you are going to continue it because too many people start a really good story and just stop leaving everyone like AHHH MORE.
2/2/2012 c3 Cc
Huh I was already into the story so it will be interesting to see the rewrites
2/1/2012 c3 SketchyPanda
Great story and I would pester you too if u didn't continue this :D lol
2/1/2012 c3 1Bloody-kick-ass
Hooray! I forgot about this story, but now that I remember, I really really wanna read it:D
9/4/2011 c1 14Kaimaler
Alright, now that I'm on a computer and can actually login, I wanted to say a few things.

I've discussed timeline with you already and that's fine, you've made no mistakes there. :)

However, I think (as a reader) I wanted to hear more about Elle's 'time' jump.

Wouldn't such a powerful leap need to be forced by some extreme situations?

Like, Elle's about to be captured and in desperation she makes a Jump to the last location she saw that wasn't a place she could be discovered.

Say Elle had been looking at a book on the 1400's, about the famous Medici family and, once she was in her desperate moment, she made a Jump to the only memory she could form.

And perhaps some detailing on the exhaustion such a Jump would take out of any Jumper.

She just traveled centuries into the past; she would probably feel exhausted, pained, and have to retrain herself to Jump again after an extended period of time being unable to Jump.

I think it would be interesting to know how long Jumper's have existed (in your story) and how long they have been chased.

Right now, Elle can live life without consequence once she starts jumping again. (Sound familiar?)

What if she was given a personal enemy, someone who could match (more or less) her in a fight.

Another Jumper, a hostile one at least. Perhaps the Borgia/Barbarigo's discover who she is. Some kind of "attack" on her would generate a lot of attention and suspense.

Well, that's it for me right now. :)
9/2/2011 c2 Kaimaler
Sorry about the anonymous review; I can't sign in when I'm using my phone, but my username is Kaimaler too so you can look me up if you want. :)

Onto the review.

Oh gawd. I love how she's not the typical time traveler. She's a smartass and proud of it!

Ezio must find her spite for him and everyone else in Florence highly amusing.

I wonder though, how entertaining will it be when he sees her Jump?

That will be so much fun. :D

Of course, I beg you to continue and if you ever need a little inspiration, just PM me. I used to be a Beta Reader and I was quite successful at it.
8/9/2011 c2 6Kjrs
Ha! Ha! Ha!

I like this girl! Though personally I think it would have been much funnier for her to kick Altair's ass instead of Ezio I'll take what I can get.

Does this mean she'll end up getting recruited by the courtesans or the Assassins? Is her dress really that revealing that everyone mistakes for a whore? Will her Jumper abilities be discovered and used by the Assassins or Templars? Maybe Leonardo would find her abilities fascinating and may want to research it?

I eagerly await any and all updates from you in this story and wish you good luck with the muses.
8/6/2011 c1 Sovereignty3
They would have known Eleanor's as Eleanor of Aquitaine was around 1122 or 1124 – 1 April 1204 (middle ages, and from then on in recorded history the name has been used by many queens (to make it famous) and people.perhaps a bit foreign (though on wiki, one of them was from Sicily)...
8/5/2011 c2 FFXIIAS
I'm liking this so far!

Love the humor. keep up the good work.

:DDDD
8/5/2011 c2 Cc
This is funny I like it

and I love how she keeps fuckin up his name, it gets me everytime XD
8/4/2011 c2 toomuchinfo
Well, I like Jumper, and Elli seems pretty cool, so I'll give it a chance.

You might want to rewrite the first chapter, though. Too fast paced, and horribly done. I almost turned back, but then your writing suddenly got better.

I love the second chapter. Very fun.

Toodles~