for Bee Hive

9/15/2017 c7 1Striker66
You need to go easy on the "Jess just met someone new but they became fast friends" thing. She needs people around her that don't like her off the bat and aren't portrayed immediately as enemies. That way there is a chance for a relationship to grow instead of just being instantaneously.
7/1/2017 c21 1Chri330v
You gonna make fifth story where Jess is in Transformers 4 Age of Extinction?
6/21/2017 c22 Guest
Well I sort of got the idea from the new film, how about making her go against Unicron considering Jess is technically Primus (well a reincarnation) but still. Maybe also have someone reincarnated from Unicron and Sabrequake (?) is actually working for him/her. If it's a her, it'd be one bad ass cat fight! Just an idea! Thanks for everything though, hope to see you write more!
12/7/2016 c22 Guest
If you do continue, will Mikaela and Katy become robots? Like from the part during Jess's honeymoon and she asked if they could become ones and Primus said she will decide on their personality or something.
8/16/2016 c22 Guest
Awwww well just do whatever makes you feel better girl! I remember reading this series when I was just a freshman in high school, now I'm in college and came back to it when I heard about the new transformers! I can honestly say I miss Jess and Bee and hope that sometime in the future there would be a closure. Jess' character also really helped me confidence wise, she's such a good role model and I wish everyone knew about her. She taught me to always fight for what I want and believed in, to be brave. Ever since then that's what I've done and I just want to thank you for creating not only such an amazing story but also an amazing OC. If it's just a rut you're stuck in, you can always somehow tie it in with the fourth film with Cade and his family, perhaps make Jess go into a cyber sleep for three years under KSI for her powers per say? Just a suggestion! But thank you and I hope this isn't the last time we'll see you write! Keep doing what you love and hope to see you up and writing again! :)
6/28/2016 c22 26TheCauldron
So, I've read this entire series, and I really enjoyed it. I know you said that you weren't happy with how things ended and you might finish it eventually, and I really hope you do. For example, you haven't had any sort of resolution with Sabre-whatshisface, you haven't covered how that virus device ended up in the store room in the first place or why the soldier that was caught was looking so nervous (though I'm assuming the two are related) or even how it was developed or what it really was (since nobody seemed to recognize it it must be new tech), and most importantly, how and why Jess came back! Why did she end up in Purgatory? Why was the cosmos's decision changed? How has her destiny changed now that Hornet has been born with such a powerful connection to Primus?

Please, I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
3/21/2016 c22 YJnerd
Please please continue this series! I've been reading it nonstop these past few days, and I love it so much that it hurts when I read this note. Please don't toss it. This is by far the most well written series I've ever read in my entire life of fan fiction. And that's saying a lot because I love reading fan fiction. In fact, this series is so well written, it rivals the works of J.K Rowling and Rick Riordan! I'm not sure if you'll ever read this, but I just want you to know that we're so lucky that you decided to write this! You made me cry, laugh and squeal and sing. I️U!
11/26/2014 c20 Madcat1
I have been crying for the last two chappie a and now u tell me she lives
11/23/2014 c22 6acompletenerd
So I found your story via someone else favorite section and just read everything the past two days. I had to leave a review. I loved Jess, her character and relationship with everyone. I also enjoyed the twist with her being Primus' incarnation. Definitely something different and you wrote it well. The ending was beautiful. Honestly. So thank you and God bless.
7/7/2014 c22 Guest
God damn it iPhone. What I was saying is that I know you started writing this a long time ago but I was wondering if you could possibly find a way to incorporate the newest movie "Transformers Age of Extinction" into the story. I'm sure it wouldn't only be me who would enjoy it.
7/7/2014 c22 Guest
Wow this story was amazing. I just loved it. I know you started writ
1/19/2014 c1 110ZabuzasGirl
Update immediately, please!
1/17/2014 c9 2animelover56348
Couldn't she have just stopped her hollow form? He would have been attacking air then lol. That was kinda illogical lol. Still after reading this series in one day it's nice to see how your writing has grown _
12/13/2013 c16 12Angel of Randomosity
O_O
WHAT THE FRAG?!
11/26/2013 c22 darkhuntress621
All is great. I read all four stories in the last couple days. The first three though I had already read multiple times but the last one I was surprised that I hadn't read.
All great stories and I loved your last one. I only has one problem with it. If you do decide a rewrite I would like to point out that multiple times it is mentioned they are sparkmates and if one dies the other dies because of their bond. Now my problem with the story when Jess died why didn't Bee?
436 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »