for Gray or Blue

12/14/2011 c9 Robern
This story was very good, I can't wait for your next story. Well done!
9/21/2011 c9 7Karene
Beautiful, deep, realistic, and true to character: this story was a thrill to read.

I can't wait to read more of your work and see where else to take Tiva. :)

-Karene
8/21/2011 c9 151Anonymous033
I cried! This is so touching.

I like the beginning, with the Ziva/McGee friendship :)

AND of course the Tiva ending :D I think the is the perfect ending to the story!

Good work!

~Soph

P.S. You write well.
8/20/2011 c9 10petriiichor
Simply perfect! Btw, I follow you on Tumblr, "cafpowsandnutterbutters". Yup c'est moi!
8/20/2011 c9 deleteduser4321
so good :) i loved it!
8/20/2011 c9 fanoftiva
A very satisfyinng ending. The last lines about love were very much them. Great first effort. I hope to see more from you in the future.
8/20/2011 c9 12NazChick
Great chapter!
8/20/2011 c9 7Casmoiraitiel
Loving the last couple of sentences there, dear. What a romantic interplay of words. Great update. I've enjoyed everything so far.
8/14/2011 c8 1x-sparklyunicorns
I Love this! it made me cry! i'd LOVEa sequel! It's so in character, too which i think is very important. i can't wait for a new chapter!
8/11/2011 c8 sassymariska
I REALLY LOVE this story! Keep it up, please? :D
8/11/2011 c8 151Anonymous033
"Mazel Tov", haha! Well...go Gibbs.

I like this chapter :) poor Ziva for having to break up with Ray, but I like the Tiva fluff, and I think it was in character. Even the Gibbs part - perhaps especially the Gibbs part!

Good work!
8/10/2011 c8 Zoyarose
Another beautiful chapter...and a sad one as we know how break ups can be. Now she and Tony can start to work on their relationship. Looking forward to the next chapter. :-)
8/10/2011 c8 7Casmoiraitiel
Nice progression. Nice smooth over with the breakup.

Looking forward to seeing what else you have planned. ;)
8/8/2011 c7 151Anonymous033
Ohhh, so sweet!

Well, it's a very emotional chapter, and it's very beautiful. I like it.

I love this story so far; can't wait to see what the next chapter brings! Well done. :)

~Soph
8/8/2011 c6 Anonymous033
Are you trying to give me a heart attack? I'm...near collapsing myself, right now. Argh, the murderous villain!
56 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »