for Sleepover at America!

5/20/2015 c1 1RainingLilies
This is my response to this incredibly awesome, fluffy, and humorous fic:

Facebook:

Post by Obama:

*Picture of Canada, America, and Mexico sleeping together on the floor*
*Parody of 'Bad Reputation'*

Comments:
Harper: Aww...
Pena Nieto: Dias Mio, eran ellos borracho? (Oh my, were they drunk?)
Obama: My eldest had to go undercover too find this, but it was worth it.
Matthew Williams: ...That's it, I'm blocking you from my feed, Harper.
Harper: Wait what?
Sofia Valdez: Could you not have LOCKED THE DOOR!?
Alfred Jones: Excuse me for being too drunk too realize.
England: That is so cute.
9/9/2013 c1 dekuchao
This story is awesome! I love the idea of Mexico being a female and I love it even more that America and Canada are her siblings. Great story xD
3/6/2013 c1 469foxgrl
LOL that was great!
What was the horror film?
12/15/2011 c1 Guest
Was the horror movie called 'teeth'? By any chance?
10/27/2011 c1 11I am done with this
Dude I started screaming when I saw the lyrics for tick toc parody. It's one of my favorie songs by the midnight beast (the other one lez be friends)

Just a quick question did Avral (I cant spell her stinken name) wright a song called Bad Reputation. Cuz I know a really good Rock n' Roll song by Joan Jett (my favorite artist) called Bad Reputation. I'm just curious.

aaannnyyywwaaayyyss, I really liked this it was funny
9/15/2011 c1 vesana
I don't know how this doesn't have more reviews.

Now let me say that this will never win a prize for literature, that the song parody was a tad contrived, and the relationships moved way too quickly.

Now that's done I FREAKING LOVED THIS PIECE OF CRACKY DREAM FEED. It mixed amazing humour with gratuitous fluff, had the best written sibling interaction I've seen in a while, mixed in a song I absolutely love, had my favourite pairings in it, and yaoi fangirl! Mexico. These kind of one shots are the best- little plot, loads of fun. SO MUCH FUN.

It's just a shame you haven't written much else, and for someone called PruCan4evar, it needed more of said pairing. perhaps next time? Maybe they can all sleep over at Matthew's with Prussia stalking around to see what he's missing- and ending up mentally scarred.

Keep going, and I hope this gets more reviews!
8/22/2011 c1 4owlinaminor
I lost the Game! D:

Anyway, this fanfic is very, very awesome.

Because it involves Prussia, PruCan, US/UK, Bacon, pancakes, the Tic Toc Parody (I may have squealed excitedly when I saw that you'd included it) and people being slapped.

I especially loved all the fights between America and Mexico. Yay for love/hate between siblings!~

So, yeah. Awesome fic. KEEP WRITING!

~ Owl
8/5/2011 c1 4fallendeHimmel
That was freakin amazing :D

Though i wasn't very happy with the joint smoking part ಠ_ಠ I know, I'm a party pooper, but I disapprove of drugs stuff...

BUT! Other than that, a great story, and I quite enjoyed reading it :)
8/5/2011 c1 Halloween567
HOW DID I NOT FIND THIS FIC BEFORE. SO. GOOD.

While I'm impartial to Canada pairings (though I prefer either PruCan [:D] or France/Canada), I absolutaly loved the sibling relationship. LOVED IT. Like, seriously, LOVED IT.

Mexico was awesome, and you've inspired your version of her onto my brain (just like I did Bulgaria... O.e).

And the USUK was utterly marvelous. Splendid. Spectacular and fantastic blended into one mix of supreme sexiness.

I think I just fangasm-ed at the lack of YOUR Usuk... sob*

And you're way of writing Arthur is the cutest, best thing EVER. So... adorable.
8/2/2011 c1 BlueRibbons
i fucking love this! it's amazing !

i was sad when i found how many reviews this has!

you deserve more!
8/1/2011 c1 iOtakuIZZY Yeah same girl
Dammit, I accidently pressed the enter key. FFFUUUU

1.) Your giving me the name of that movie, for tomorrow, me and my friends will be having a mind-fucking sleepover.

Wow, firefox didn't mark fuck as spelled wrong, but it did say firefox was spelled wrong. OH THE IRONY!

2.) I was GOING to give you a death threat on how it was late about how I would eat your babies after dunking them in that ice-cream's man's blood with salt and sugar while you die slowly on the floor with a knife down your throat, a zombie-puppy chewing out your flesh while you puke rainbows and YURI girls making out, but Isabella pleased.

So pleased, I was squealing. I couldn't stay in my computer chair, either. I was on my knees, knawing my finger. Very pleased. You are a very good writer! Much better than me in that case.

If your gonna make it M, atleast include the sex/make-out scenes.

And You have actually seen that video! Of the hetalia cosplayers doing the tik tok parody? I turned it on while reading it. It was pretty funny. I also know the dance they do in it, too ^.^

Well I WAS going to sign up for a nyotalia conference on youtube (You know what the APHWC is? That, but Nyotalia) For Fem!America and Fem!Japan. I can send you the link, draw a yaoi pic of Canada and Prussia...or a fic. U pick.

So yeah. Thank yo so much! I totally love you forever!
8/1/2011 c1 Issylein
...*Virtual jizz on review*

Well...I have no comments on this and how much I now love you.
7/29/2011 c1 12Skadiyoko
Super cute North American bonding time fluff FTW~. And duh Mexico's a girl! She's America's beard! Kesesesese~.