for Horn of Amalthea

7/12/2020 c14 12bananacurls
I just found your story and the tv show White Collar. I enjoy edit and was wondering if you thought it was possible Hermione was left handed. Ever since I rad book 7 I have been thinking she is.
12/5/2019 c14 Katescats
Hi I liked your story it was very good.
3/6/2019 c14 BasiliskSlayer7
Wow. This was so much better than it had any right to be. I randomly decided to look for a crossover of one of my favourite shows, and my favourite series and stumbled upon yours. You wrote the White Collar characters absolutely perfectly, especially Dianna, Mozzie, Neal and Peter. I could also totally see the trio doing some cool work like what you've described. Seems perfect with all the problems they were able to solve at school helping them in cases like this. That was seriously well done, and a perfect crossover, I'd love to see a sequel where Neal and Peter find out they're wizards.
1/22/2016 c14 Guest
Hi I hope you do I sequel I just love this story. I love how easy both stories flowed with each other like it was always one. And I love how you left it hanging on the end. There is much potential and you should do another as there are not many white collar and harry potter stories.
By the way the name is a account I just forgot my password
11/16/2015 c14 3sat1
Good story. I'll liked a sequel
11/10/2015 c14 12Kneoria
I love this story. Thank you so much for a wonderful crossover!
9/16/2015 c14 misherukuro
Good read thanks for the fic. ~,~
3/4/2014 c14 32MidnightShadow07
I must say that it took me a while to finish reading this story, but I finally got the time! LOVED this story, couldn't stop laughing as soon as Malfoy was brought in. I will be DEFINITELY be watching for a sequel! Seriously can't say enough, but LOVED this story!
MS07
12/31/2013 c14 2spacecavy
Absolutely wonderful! Everything ended so well. I'm assuming the sequel didn't/isn't happening, but that's OK. This was one of the best stories I've read in a long while.
12/31/2013 c13 spacecavy
That was a great explanation of Talmon's actions. It gave your story a lot of depth (not that it was lacking it previously). The hot dog entrance was so funny. It also makes sense that they had an intended arrival point in Diagon Alley back in second year. I always wondered where Harry was meant to turn up. The Leaky Cauldron, I assumed, but then wouldn't he have been told to say "Leaky Cauldron" and not "Diagon Alley"? Your explanation is much better.
12/31/2013 c12 spacecavy
This was perfect. I liked how everyone got someone to arrest, and got closure. I really liked that you didn't do the "memory-wipe cop-out". The story is just as good (if not better) with the FBI never learning about magic.
12/31/2013 c11 spacecavy
OK, you really surprised me with Justin! I was expecting a double-cross from him, actually. What you did was much better than I expected! Someone else has probably guessed by now, but I'll throw out a guess for who Justin is based on. Daniel Jackson from Stargate?
12/31/2013 c10 spacecavy
I loved the heist. You have Mozzie's character down so well; he's fun to read.
12/28/2013 c9 spacecavy
Amazing! I love your attention to detail (like Elizabeth bringing Mozzie bendy straws in the hospital).
12/28/2013 c8 spacecavy
Wow! I love that you added Malfoy! That was totally unexpected and very fun. I am dying to know what happens next!
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »