for Commemorate

this was really cool! and Kakashi is definitely amazing! \./
3/19/2015 c1 1Technical Mercy
Rather lovely
10/14/2013 c1 1Zigzag Tiger
Nice writing! I think you captured the characters perfectly.
10/23/2012 c1 Mcnitra
really great
7/29/2012 c1 QueenP19
Yay Kakashi! Love that man. :)
1/8/2012 c1 5Naviar
Aww! I never knew you wrote oneshots! You should have said something...

Anyways, brilliance as always from the awesomely awesome, (but not as awesome as Prussia)
10/28/2011 c1 anonymous
N'AWWWWWWWWWWW~ that was adorable! we soo need more fics like this.
8/14/2011 c1 6PsychicDynamite
Hi!

:D great job with this, I must say. Although, when Kakashi "introduced" himself, I couldn't help but think, "What up, Dog?" xD yeah, me and my weird head.

But all joking aside, you really did a nice job with it :) I thought Kakashi demanding for treatment like that was a tad OOC, but it was still good. I felt like slapping the nurse, so I knew I was into this xD once again, great job and thanks for the fic.

-Namite
8/1/2011 c1 Madik
I always wonder where the hell Kakashi was during Naruto's childhood... I love the idea of him being sneaky and anonymous in ANBU. Young Naruto is so sweet too! I adore how you portrayed the villagers, in most other fics, they're the bad guys, no question about it. However, you showed why they act the way they do, the pain they felt at losing the ones they loved in the Kyuubi attack. And Kakashi, Minato isnt the only one who'd kill you if you let Naruto die. I mean, he is the title character after all! Awesome job with this! I like it!
7/30/2011 c1 1morning-tonight
Great writing, first of all. I think that you really captured Naruto's naivety and warmheartedness at a young age. Kakashi was well written as well and I think that you did a great job in keeping him in character. The reference to Minato was killer and it is a completely Kakashi response too! Thanks.
7/30/2011 c1 1Aleashxoxo
Cute! Great job Ash! A few minor grammar errors but it was cute!
7/29/2011 c1 3ChiisanaSekai
Please update soonxD kakashi waz coolxD
7/29/2011 c1 tigress62
Whoo! for first review. Yay's

Anywho it's a really good little snippet and I's love to see a sequel or maybe something from Kakashi's point of view. Just a little thing, I don't think that Kakashi would just have left Naruto with the hospital staff after he had been treated so if a sequel was in the immediate future I would imagine that Kakashi would be sitting outside of Naruto's window or somewhere close by. But, other than that it's an excellent insight into Naruto's early life. Keep writing ^_^

~~~~Tigress~~~~