for A Warrior in Hogwarts

3/19/2017 c1 Malorn FairyTail
To any and all reading this, I have decided to adopt this story. And while not exactly like it, I hope it lives up to this stories massive potential
5/24/2016 c2 4CHBNewRomeHogwartsBerk
This story showed some amazing potential, and I am sad to see that it has been abandoned. I wish there could have been more, but I understand that you lost inspiration. Have a wonderful day/week/life, and be happy.
10/2/2014 c2 6petknightwolf
i really like this story and i might do something similar or adopt this story i do love this story
6/12/2013 c2 Guest
I very much enjoyed this story and if you're not going to continue would you please kindly point us in the direction of the one who adopted your story? And if you ever decide to continue on this please do so post haste.
2/14/2013 c2 Grace
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( I wish you would continue this story it's amazing! :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
2/14/2013 c1 Grace
This is amazing! I love harry potter and the underland chronicles. I can't believe this is the only crossover! I love this story!
10/16/2012 c2 23EmDashEnDashHyphen
Drat. I would love to adopt this, but I dont have any time! Once I can get more time, I'll try to rewrite this.
9/8/2012 c2 Guest
Those are great ideas and Well boo I like this story is a good one.
11/26/2011 c2 Books2Read
I would like to continue the story. ifs thats alright
11/5/2011 c1 Anna Queen of Books
Please don't discontinue this! I was actually shaking with excitement during the first chapter! I have absolutely no bad things to say about this story!
9/17/2011 c1 13Terrace Lily
omg! this is AWESOME! I LOVE YOU! PLEASE CONTINUE! UPDATE!

signed with love, (LOLZ)

Annabeth Luxa Potter
8/26/2011 c1 1VictusMortus
This story could be great, if you continue it. Can you imagine a rager wizard? =0 That'd be amazing. Keep the story going!
8/8/2011 c1 2nightange1
I like the story. There are no others and its interesting. I also like the chapter length. The only criticism is that maybe you're moving to fast, not explaining things in detail and skipping over them. So just try to put more detail and explain things better. But other than that is a good story. :]

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service