for If You Should Live To Be One Hundred

9/14/2013 c18 104Book girl fan
I've read this three times over, and I still have no idea what happened! Could you explain it for me?
9/25/2012 c32 12Starkid191
I think so too. But that's okay...we love you anyway.

(We also love Shadow's drabbles :D)
9/25/2012 c30 Starkid191
Aggwisgslcbxlapwhxol...DEATHLY HALLOWS!

Merlin with the Resurrection stone - I think I'd cry :(
9/25/2012 c25 Starkid191
Oohh...evil Merlin. Does he want more chores or something?!
9/25/2012 c17 Starkid191
NOOO! STOP IT! TOO SAD! Damn, I really hope that that is her in the series 5 trailer..

Awesome stories :)
9/25/2012 c15 Starkid191
...

...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

*sobcompletelyincapableofrati onalthoughtsobsob*
12/23/2011 c30 1StrawberriesAndCinnamonJAM
I don't understand why you don't have more reviews. These are such awesome little drabbles you've got here. I love each and every one of them.

Looking forward to the next chapter! :)

~JAM
12/23/2011 c30 3Steffi Hoffman
I am a huge Harry Potter fan :) Thanks for this one!

I can picture Arthur messing around with the Cloak of Invisibilty like a child. It would be his new toy. Gasp! It might even replace his sword as his favorite possession for a while. But he will always come back to the sword.

Keep up the awesome work! I was so excited when I saw that you updated!
12/23/2011 c28 Steffi Hoffman
Well...

Not much to say to Arthur in this one except "that sucks, man".

Not the drabble of course. It is extremely well written and you captured the way Arthur thinks perfectly. The blank eyes starring up, trying to figure out what happened were great too.

It's just... I can't actually picture Arthur going out this way. The vision just doesn't compute. Even if one deviates from the final battle at Camlann, this isn't the way that I would even picture Arthur dying.

Congratulations on completely throwing me for a loop! I personally never saw this one coming.
11/16/2011 c26 Steffi Hoffman
I just realized that you only have about six reviews for this, and for the life of me I can not understand why! These are incredible! I love them so much!

You write some great Arthur death drabbles. Please keep it up! Of course, the humor ones were great too. Just keep writing! Please!

My personal favorites so far: Rip, Amends, Fall, Roof, and Tears. I think my all time favorite so far is Roof. I have reread it around five times now. :)

The quality of your work is fantastic. I am really looking forward to the next drabbles.

By the way, I love the title of your fic. "If you should live to be one hundred... I should wish to be one hundred minus a day." I can picture Merlin saying that to Arthur. Their friendship is awesome like that. I think of this situation every time I see this title.

Please update!
11/6/2011 c26 19Yr Alban
These are all really good. I like your style of writing.

Hope you update soon!

Sincerely,

Yr Alban.
8/21/2011 c17 58Bundibird
I liked the food one, and I liked the one where Arthur fell (I liked all of them actually, but those ones I liked extra-much. :P ).
8/20/2011 c17 7BagginsPotterPevensie
Yeah, Merlin/Freya are so awesome! I hope we see her on S4!
8/3/2011 c8 70Whirlwind421
Good drabbles!
8/1/2011 c4 58Bundibird
oh, I really liked the last one. very emotive.

lol, don't you love it when some random reader discovers your profile and spams you with reviews? :P

looking forward to more of these!

Bundi.