for Restless Spirits

7/8 c2 1Srta.NR
Fiquei tão animada com a ideia da sua história. Oh, isso precisa de uma continuação.
4/27/2005 c2 ParsifalinHeels
love the story... i hope you will update.
3/4/2003 c1 12Eric Bloodstone
Very good! PLs continue. I hope M & V are in their bodies as well! I like the fact they think their nw bodies are more beauytiful
3/4/2003 c2 Eric Bloodstone
very good, pls continue. I like it that they think their new bodies are more beautiful. Are V & M in their bodies somewhere or just suppressed? I would prefer in their bodies!
11/11/2002 c1 Margie
Oh this is soooo good! Hurry up with Chapter three!

Margie
11/8/2002 c2 max
very well written!
10/23/2002 c2 CrazyCat
Very kewl! Please continue soon. You have me hooked!

CrazyCat
10/20/2002 c2 Beckers
OOooo. This is great. The return of the characters from "Stone Cold". As nasty as they were I always hoped we'd see them again.

This is a very good fiction so far. Keep it up!
10/20/2002 c2 Steffi
Awwwww GREAT GREAT GREAT!

I really love where you´re taking the story ... and his ... deep voice that sent shivers down her spine... WOW WOW! Really loved that part ,lol!

Or ..."How strange that her blouse was buttoned all the way up," ...GABBY! ..ROFL ...*HUGS* Love your way of thinking :D:D

Keep up the great work!

Steffi :)
10/20/2002 c2 brainfear
Haha. I was wondering when you were gonna post another chapter. Chapter 2 was great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
10/20/2002 c2 16Sabrina
Looks really good. Is this a remake of the episode "Stone Cold?" Or are you just playing with the characters... maybe somehow Arienne and Sophie's spirits didn't get quite destroyed?
10/20/2002 c2 8veggie5
definitely a new fic idea! I like it! :D Can't wait to see what happens next!
10/20/2002 c2 Kim
Please go on! I can't wait to see what happens!
10/20/2002 c2 19TheLonelyWriterNL
OMG Gabby, what do you think you are doing? You can't stop here silly :P.

This story is getting very interesting, I can't wait for chapter 3 to arrive. That one better be fast ;) :D.

Taz
10/20/2002 c1 TheLonelyWriterNL
I can't believe I haven't reviewed it *bows her head*. Very interesting first chapter, I'm on to the next one :D
22 Page 1 2 Next »