for What a Character

7/13/2014 c1 Liesha130
Hey. I officially love you for this story. It drives me nuts how unrealistic some scenes are and how badly they are written. I find myself mentally editing fanfiction stories as I read them. I just keep thinking that just because it's on the internet and posted for fun instead if money is no reason to be sloppy about your work. I always enjoy a story more when I don't have to grab my hair in frustration over "Snap giving detention to Hary while Drco laughs but is really ploting to mak Hrry fal in live with hm." So thank you for this. :) I know I'm a few years late with the comment, but I hope you still appreciate knowing that there are like-minded fanfiction readers out there.
12/24/2012 c1 boredperson7
Lol, totally awesome. I LOVED it.
10/13/2012 c1 5laughing senseless
Very funny! I really enjoyed that!
12/5/2011 c1 Janelly Slytherin
Tee hee hee, Janelly is going to love this and hate me for leaving a review without her, lol she loves to write alot and leave her opinion in every story she reads. lol Great spoof Hope to read more from you. lol

~Ja Ne! ~Jahzara
7/30/2011 c1 Iryelb
I thought this story was hilarious especially when you were bringing up all those different harry's and what not good job although im not going to ask you to write anything els with scenes like this i think that a few more chapters of this could be funny just like little cut scenes you could even use different characters and try out different styles of writing all in the name of comedy. other wise keep up the good work.