for Under the stars

6/5/2016 c2 Guest
can you please change the font when you are speaking it is so confusing
12/15/2013 c12 47BelleDayNight
Yay! They have a new settlement and some security! And it doesn't seem to be run by an evil man like the Governor in Walking Dead. I enjoyed this short story. Thanks for writing it and sharing it. (I like to read the works by the people that read some of my works...its fun to see similar fandoms enjoyed!)
12/15/2013 c11 BelleDayNight
Hmm...who's the man with the scar face? I guess I'll just click next and find out!
12/15/2013 c10 BelleDayNight
Haha, Saeko stole his shirt!
12/15/2013 c8 BelleDayNight
Rei is always needing rescuing. It is annoying. That's part of the reason I don't like her. She's okay athletically, but not strong enough to survive zombie apocalypse!
12/15/2013 c7 BelleDayNight
It is true. Guys like to blow stuff up.
12/15/2013 c6 BelleDayNight
I enjoyed the humor in this chapter.
12/15/2013 c5 BelleDayNight
Saya is cruel. Ugh, I really can't stand Rei and this story is not improving my opinion of her. But that's okay, because Saeko is better!
12/15/2013 c4 BelleDayNight
I think the contest is already over...Rei is just trying to guilt him into being with her. He really wants to be with Saeko who actually respects him. Jeez, this sounds like another episode in the series (just a little less gory).
12/15/2013 c3 BelleDayNight
Takashi loves Saeko! Wonderful! I cosplayed Saeko for a convention two summers ago. I really enjoyed slashing zombies that were roaming the con halls. You've captured Rei's annoying, mean, useless side well. As you've shown Saeko being the natural choice of backup for war!
12/15/2013 c2 BelleDayNight
He'll choose Saeko obviously...Rei just wants him because he's the only handsome guy in the group. Saeko is way hotter and cooler. Only if Takashi is a complete moron would he choose Rei.
12/15/2013 c1 BelleDayNight
So, Saeko and Takashi are fabulous! I really liked the chemistry between them in the series. And from what I could tell before the zombies started he seemed to have a crush on her at school and she knew of him too. I can't stand the way Rei treated Takashi. She broke his adolescent heart and then as soon as her boyfriend died she's all over Takashi expecting him to be in love with her again. I hate that the anime was so short. I tried to read the manga, but it was a bit hard to folow. Thanks so much for writing/sharing this!
9/2/2013 c8 19The 11 Tailed Vegetable
Saya? LOSING AN ARGUMENT?! :O LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!
9/2/2013 c5 The 11 Tailed Vegetable
aaaw, so cute! Arisu-chan is so adowable!
9/2/2013 c3 The 11 Tailed Vegetable
SAEKO-CHAN! KAWAII! this is a great story but you misspelled one of the japanese words. The correct word is 'Oyasuminasai'.
70 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »