for Encounters

8/27/2018 c3 Guest
This is really awesome.I like your style and conversation within them is so natural catchy and amusing.I hope tou can make more AU of Van and Hitomi love it up!
1/11/2013 c3 6drika
I like your fic, it's light and good and cute in some ways.
Thanks for share your ideias. D
6/28/2012 c3 AmethystWings
good ending
4/13/2012 c3 17diellemabelle
Super cute story! I love their witty banter! I thought it was very clear that they were meant to meet, regardless of where it was.

Whelp, I'm not much of a reviewer, but I was entertained and thought you should know.
4/3/2012 c3 thepinkmartini
Loved this!
4/2/2012 c3 5ookami123
Hellooo

Well how absolutely lovely to see a well-written fic on this website for the first time in thousands of years!

I really enjoyed reading all three chapters - especially the first one. Brilliant dialogue, really sparkling. I was smiling throughout. Your writing style is wonderful to read - very natural and easy. My favourite.

Only one thing I would criticise (constructively) is your use of some British English - I take it you're not English from most of your vocabulary - but you seemed to mix it up a bit too much. I was just a bit confused as to how I should be reading it. American accents, English? Where are they from exactly? E.g. "Ruddy" "lout" "churl" and pubs mixed in with "cops" and being "hit-on" just sounded quite jarring to me... but that is because I am the Queen of England, so please ignore me if you disagree.

Regardless of this, I really really loved it. Please write more, it's so lovely to read fanfiction instead of writing it...

Big love

-Ookami123
4/1/2012 c3 15SuilsSaifir
Dance lady, DANCE!

Oh and I'm dropping this phrase into everyday speech now:

"Makes you so confused you feel like a badger at tea." LOVE!

So cute and perfect and why months? I love it! Love the character build and the reveal and the hint of maybe *past lives*? :P

Again, love!
8/28/2011 c2 4sc1986
both of these little stories were great! loved them.
8/24/2011 c2 thepinkmartini
can i just say that you make the most adorable endings?

pony! too cute!
8/24/2011 c2 15SuilsSaifir
Cute cute cute cute CUTE!

I love your prosaic and intelligent writing! Are you a Language/Literature student by any chance? ^^

*sigh* That was like a lovely cup of tea. (yes my favourite metaphor)

Very very nice ^^ Interesting plot as far as he's almost asking her out-ish after just dumping someone else. Very nice beginning.

TGyCha xx
8/23/2011 c2 33Majesta Moniet
Loved this! You're good with dialogue, and I really enjoyed the witty banter between Van and Hitomi.
8/3/2011 c1 thepinkmartini
this is adorable! really loved the ending!
8/1/2011 c1 2artszy
It's not pointless at all.It's lighthearted and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I'll love an continuation as well.
8/1/2011 c1 karmy 014
vewry nice story but i demand continuation , i am very interrested to see how the date will go and what will happen next
8/1/2011 c1 15SuilsSaifir
Suils here,

Very very nice. I smiled, smirked and giggled all the way through it. Only thing - a few errors, if I can point them out.

"but thick not se!"

"supposed to be apologizing too"

"shall I hail you cab?"