FanFiction.Net
for Fool Me Once

7/7/2014 c9 3NIGHTSCREAM
ever going to come back to fanfic?
8/1/2013 c9 47lunabloodmoon666
i really love this the plot and characters are perfect :D
2/3/2013 c9 6Mrs. Ace Merrill
Hope life gets better for you!:) and please update soon! It's been forever!:D love this! Hope to see lots of David/Casey romance in the future!:D
4/30/2012 c7 10madnessofsilence
feel free to ignore the reviews I'm throwing in whenever I particularly love a chapter.

You had me holding my breath for a minute, practically glaring at my ds. And then, the 'me' and I just started grinning because, well, David! I do think he'd have another side, deep and hidden and covered in sadistic sarcasm as it may be XD
4/30/2012 c4 madnessofsilence
I think I know what he's doing...just because I read another LB fanfic called The Breaking Point. And a similar thing happens. With her mind, not the rest XD

Good writing. You've got me interested.
10/2/2011 c9 4tomieharley
I'm just happy you will be continuing with your story, and it's not going on hiatus forever till someone adopts it! Good luck with school. I hope you feel better!
9/27/2011 c7 tomieharley
My favorite part thus far:

'What choice do you have Casey?'

Casey closed her eyes. She could feel her unbroken right arm slowly being bent towards Max's. The more she tried to fight against it, the faster it seemed to move.

'No,' she cried harder. 'No – no...'

The last sob came out as a last attempted plea. If this was truly it, then in all honesty what choice do I have?

The answer to that came in a sudden rush. She felt a sudden gust of wind behind her, and like an answer to her prayers an icy-cold hand was placed gently onto her shoulder.

'Me.'

When I read this, I was at work and definitely not suppose to be on the Internet. I really had to resist the urge to jump out of my seat and scream, "Hell yeah!" I love David. He's so fucking cool. And I'm glad he's standing up to Max finally.

I hope you will update soon.
8/27/2011 c8 booklover457
you should turn cassie into a vampire. loved the fight between max and david.
8/23/2011 c8 609Ghostwriter
Wow. What a great job. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
8/18/2011 c8 5Bloodwitch Raven
OMG XD David was so close in taking out Max for good... Still, it's soo romantic :3

Hope Max gets what he deserves _
8/18/2011 c8 8LostInSantaCarla3
Ok, now I'm wondering if this is set before or after the movie, or neither, only because Maria is in the picture and it doesn't look like she's going to be for much longer. Poor girl. Man you really had me hoping that David would end sleezy old Max right up until the end. I figured it wouldn't be possible at least not yet. I think the boys need to find a loop hole around Max's mind power. I hate that he can control them like puppets, it's not right. Makes me want to give David a hug. The fight between them was smooth too. I could see every detail, and it was very realistic. Now I can't wait to see what will happen with Casey and her new cravings. :-)
8/11/2011 c7 9sassanachs
This was awesome! Time for Max to get what he deserves! Can't wait for more!
8/11/2011 c7 8LostInSantaCarla3
Aww, that little bit about her not wanting to ride the carousel again made me sad. She seemed so happy and carefree on it. Too bad Max had to ruin it for her. I love how friendly he came off at first and then turned the ultimate creepy. It's very rare to see him in his true nature in fics and this made my skin crawl. I was really worried for her. I had visions of him carrying her off to his house in bounds and locking her up or something.

Then David comes in and saves the day, and what a brilliant idea you had for the way he makes his entrance. It keeps me fascinated with him in this story. In fact I was wondering before the boys showed up why they hadn't tried to talk to her mentally just to mess with her mind, but now I know why.

At this point in the story it appears that Max and David are almost set as equals. I'm wondering how this little talk of theirs is going to go and if Max is indeed the stronger of the two.
8/11/2011 c7 5Bloodwitch Raven
Lol ^_^ that was funny with the Frog brother's :P

But that was so beautiful at the end, I thought I was going to cry...
8/11/2011 c7 609Ghostwriter
Don't...change...a...thing! It's PERFECT! I LOVE it. More, more, more, more! Catch ya on the flip side.
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »