for Expecting

2/24/2013 c1 thesixthwizard
A very interesting story with some humor dotted here and there to help with the drama.
10/31/2012 c4 2Killer Cobra
Yeah, the names were good, although I would have named the boy "Crow" or something. And I expected you to kill Liz, because Kid's mother did die, and it makes sense that a Reaper's mother would die, but I'm glad you didn't. It's kinda weird Kid doesn't care about symetry anymore, and I'd expect all Shinigami have odd colored eyes, like purple, yellow, or red, but I guess green works too.
9/12/2012 c5 Dia8Buyo
Dia: This wuz so cute!
Sayuri[my friend]: *crying* It was... just... TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
Dia:*sweatdrops* Now that Ithink about it, arent I usually the one too cry? Waut, no, I do the laughing... *stares at Sayuri's weeping figure* ... I LUUUUUUVVVVVEEEED THIS AND IM USUALLY A SOMA PERSON! KidxLiz it Sayuri. Maybe thats why she's cryin...
Sayuri: *clings on too Dia* this... wus... *sniflees* So AMAZING!
7/12/2012 c5 57KurenoxArisaxx
Awww, that was so adorable. And lol I knew Lord Death would be wearing an apron XD Although, in my mind, I imagined it to say "Kiss the reaper" but all the same awesome :D Great fic. You're a very good writer
7/12/2012 c4 KurenoxArisaxx
Omg I was soooo scared that Liz was gonna die. Seriously, I actually started tearing up while reading this chapter cause I thought she was gonna die ;; And I'd knew they'd have twins! Symmetry is key XD
7/12/2012 c2 KurenoxArisaxx
Aww, this fic is too cute. I love it so far. Nice writing :)
2/18/2012 c4 1cutypie370
Really AWESOME story! I think Ive read it like 20 times now lol but I have a question... What do Shimigami-sama have two cracks in his mask? Did Liz's screaming crack it?
10/7/2011 c5 Catcop
Very good story I hoped that you would continue it but that is that:)
8/4/2011 c4 16Please Tell Me
Actually, genetics can work that way, it's called Co-dominance. It's when both the colors are dominant, so they mix. Like, A and B blood makes AB blood.

Oh, and I love the names! ^-^
8/2/2011 c2 5KuriSari
Awesome! Yay update
8/2/2011 c2 13xXStarlighttXx
ahhh cute storyy ^-^

updatee soon ~ :D

and baby names ... uh for a girl i really like the name Helia its greek for Shining Light & for a boy i like the name Edgar . Those are actually how i would like to name my own kids some day ^-^
8/2/2011 c2 16Please Tell Me
Loved IT!

Ok, Girls names: Andromenda, Persophene, Aliza (or Eliza), Krystal.

Boys: Tristan, James, Liam.

(I'm not good with boys names.)
8/2/2011 c1 coolgirl