FanFiction.Net
for A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

12/11/2011 c3 MaisiesMum
Of course Peter chose El - she's his wife and he loves her. It is Neal's fault El was taken. He should have told Peter about the treasure immediately instead of being tempted to head off with Moz. Okay, he made the right decision in the end, but only after months of should I stay-should I go, humming and hahing. He still lied, broke into Peter's home and betrayed the fbi team who befriended him and wanted to see him turn his life around, to say nothing of June and Sara. Too late, Neal!

Peter is not too harsh - he's an officer of the law who is actually way too lenient with Neal, who is a self-confessed thief and con artist. What's the poor guy supposed to do?
12/11/2011 c3 46pechika
Poor Peter it's like Sofie's choice. Liked the AU.
12/11/2011 c3 6puellascribit5
Fantastic chapter! Can't wait for more :)
11/23/2011 c2 6joy2190
Finally, Peter has had enough!
9/1/2011 c2 16morgo7kc
*sniffles* Sometimes I really hate Peter, he's too harsh. But not this fic, I love this fic :)
9/1/2011 c2 GrandmaLoLo
WOWWWWWWW! I love the images throughout the scene. The timing of events and pace of the dialogue are captivating. The irony of the fractured fairytale plays out on so many levels. Can't wait to see what happens next!
8/31/2011 c2 6Insanity Suits Me
Ouch! That was raw! and I read it while listening to Broken by Lifehouse, that just amplified the agony of this fic...

Really loved the symbolism with the broken frame, ripped picture and bleeding fingers, it really hit the nail on the head. Also I liked the ending a lot, even though Peter is furious with Neal and discards their partnership, Neal is not ready to give up on his friend... :)

Great additional chapter, any more coming up?
8/31/2011 c2 Miss MaryAnn
Wow, there is a great deal of power in your writing. Please tell me that they can fix their relationship. I want another chapter, as soon as possible. Thank you so much for writing this.
8/31/2011 c2 17JeanneZ84
I love the style of your writing.

I know Neal is upset at the possibility of losing Peter for good,but I do have a feeling he will come around eventially.

JeanneZ84

update soon.
8/31/2011 c2 Duffy1
I'm a bit confused here. It's well written, but unclear to me. The 2nd chapter doesn't tie in to the 1st. Are you saying Peter believes Neal took El, because you don't mention anyone else. In the 1st chapter it's obvious Peter knows Neal has the treasure and accuses him of cutting Mozzie out. Neal is surprised now because of what happened before and he offers to help find Peter's wife, but Peter is blaming Neal for this. You're using what happened in the real story in this chapter, but not the 1st.
8/31/2011 c2 3WynonaRose
Thank you! Your descriptions and dialog are perfect. I very much hope their relationship can go back to normal. This whole season had such and underlying tension!

Keep writing my friend!
8/13/2011 c1 6Insanity Suits Me
Awwww! That's sooo sweet! I was almost in tears when I saw Neal breaking into Peter's house in the ninth episode... It would have been so much easier if this scene had actually happened and the whole tension of what will happen now didn't consume our minds...

Anyway I'm ranting... I do that a lot, my whole family thinks I'm crazy... See there I go again...

Sorry :P Still, one does wonder, why didn't Peter get a security camera installed, I mean breaking into his house was so damned easy... Uff! I'll just stop writing ok? I'm not making sense...
8/4/2011 c1 6puellascribit5
Fantastic job! :)
8/3/2011 c1 4canadianscanget
Love the camera and deer in the headlights look.
8/2/2011 c1 18aliceann
Very nice job, I like your dialogue and how you write Peter and Neal. Given tonight's episode, it would be interesting to see this conversation carried forward. Keep up the good work.
44 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »