FanFiction.Net
for A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words

8/2/2011 c1 79Dickensian812
Very good!
8/2/2011 c1 16morgo7kc
Fantastic! This is completely realistic, in character and a great read. Something like this really needs to happen on the show, to have Peter show Neal that his life now is worth more than any treasure. Good job :)
8/2/2011 c1 28The Red Fedora
Nice story:)

the thought that Peter might have been testing him crossed my mind as well when Neal found the picture in the safe - why else would Peter keep the picture in the safe?
8/2/2011 c1 17JeanneZ84
I think,no I know this way a perfect story.

I definately think Peter set Neal up on this.

I suppose you think so s well or you wouldnt have written this.

When will we find out or sure?

JeanneZ84
8/2/2011 c1 7huge sg1 fan
that was a really good story. i really enjoyed it. but i think you should continue it. i know to know what happens with sara and mozzie. i want to know their reactions and how they feel. i really think you should continue it. :)
8/2/2011 c1 Guest
What a great solution to the treasure situation!
8/2/2011 c1 97peppe1951
I liked that...I wondered at the end after Peter's talk with Neal whether he had installed a security camera in his bedroom...Peter had such a pensive look...I guess I will just have to wait until tonight to see...
8/2/2011 c1 Duffy1
Very good story, well written. Surprised Neal didn't include Moz in his treasure in this one, but OK. Just shows that Mozzie is a more generous person and a better friend.
8/2/2011 c1 3WynonaRose
I loved this. It would be super if Peter would really give Neal the advise he needs. But I think it is more likely that he would feel too betrayed to be calm.

I like your way much better!

I hope he takes the camera out. El would have a fit!
8/2/2011 c1 26Stroma
Great story.
8/2/2011 c1 Evesgreenleaf
Love it
8/2/2011 c1 2costley51
I really like your idea of Peter catching Neal on tape. It's a dynamic confrontation and brings it all to a head.

I did feel that the actual confrontation went too smoothly. Peter should be more angry, threaten more, do something more. It should be harder on Neal too.
8/2/2011 c1 18True Love Lives Forever
You sure hit right on the mark with this story. Ever since watching that episode, I kept wondering just what Neal was thinking. Sure Peter and El were gone from the house, but he still wore his anklet and he knew it. Peter could check at any point where Neal has gone and would see he was at his own house when he wasn't. Considering their trust issues, it wouldn't be too big of a stretch that Peter checked his anklet history every day - just like in the beginning of their partnership. I don't know why Neal just ignored that, thinking it wouldn't matter as long as he didn't give himself away, providing A reason for Peter to check his anklet.

Anyway, I liked the idea of the secret camera. I don't think it would be a stretch considering the circumstances. And I liked how Peter gave Neal another chance here. It sure is a beginning towards honesty between them and rebuilding their trust and relationship. Great job.
8/2/2011 c1 7AliWC
This was interesting to say the least. I'm expecting Peter to know about Neal's break-in at some point, so it will be interesting to see what he does with Neal.
44 « Prev Page 1 .. 3